Drista + dream -little dream

A/n: in this fic, Tommy already knows what drista looks like, Tommy is at a hotel while on his trip, and drista knows how to drive.

"Dream can I go hang out with Tommy?" Drista asked. "Yeah go ahead." Dream replied madly. Dream was working on coding for a video and kept on messing up.

Drista left so it was just Dream. Sapnap was visiting Karl. After awhile Dream heard something playing in Drista's room. So he went upstairs to turn it off. When he got upstairs it was playing paw patrol. His mind was already fuzzy and this just made it worse.

He looked through everything he could but also keeping her privacy, he found nothing. Great no remote. If he went down stairs it could still be heard. He started slipping.

Within not even a second, he slipped and just plopped down on her bed and started sobbing. There (Dream uses he/him/they prounous) caregiver wasn't there to take of them.

He grabbed his phone and called Drista. Drista picked up and put it up to her ear. "Yes Dream?" Drista asked. "'M s'all." Dream said the best he could.

"Ok I will be there in a minute!" Drista said hanging up. "Shit I need to go sorry we can hang out tomorrow." Drista said in a rush. "Ok that's fine fork girl!" Tommy said laughing.

Drista rushed home and when she walked into the house she heard sobbing. She followed the sobbing and it led up to her room. 'Paw patrol definitely worked.' Drista thought to herself. She opened the door to see them sobbing.

"Aww cub what happened?" She asked. "I w's sm'll 'nd wou wort tdare." The little replied. "I am sorry pumpkin. Let's go get your pasi and Georgie (his stuffie) how does that sound?" The caregiver asked. "Width c'ddle' and milky?" He replied. Drista nodded.

"How old are ya feeling bud?" She asked. Dream held up 4 fingers then put one down, then put the 4th finger back up. "Ok well can you dressed into comfy Clothes?" The caregiver asked. The little nodded.

Since drista was 6'0 it wasn't really a difference between the heights of the 2 so she wouldn't have to stand on her tippy toes.

When Dream got dressed and got all his little stuff, drista made angel milk. Once Dream was done he made his way to Drista. She gave him the milk and they both went upstairs to her room. They both cuddled with paw patrol playing in the background. Dream eventually fell asleep in there caregivers arms.