🍼 play date! 🍼

Thank you so much for your request @lunchaablepanda !

Pronoun check!
Author: they/them
George: he/they
Quackity: he/him
Dream: he/him/they
Karl: he/him
Sapnap: he/him

————

At Dream and George's place (no one's POV)

George got woken up by his little. "Daddy! Come on! We gwt to swe sappy, qwack, and kawl todway!" Dream said waking up is caregiver.

"Mhm! We get to see them today!" George replied.

After they both got dressed and ready to go, George texted quackity just to make sure he was awake.

————

Gogy the gogy master
Quackityyyyy

The Mexican guy
Hola gogy.

Gogy the gogy master
We are heading over right now

The Mexican guy
Ok gogy! Adiós!

————

At quackity's place (no one's pov)

They all got up and got dressed and waited for the others.

- time skip when they get there -

The littles and the caregiver heard a knock at the door. They heard at soft, "fbw opwn up!" On the other side of the door from the colorblind man's little. Everyone laughed.

Quackity answered the door and let them in.

——

Quackity watched them play outside while George made sandwiches for everyone. Until quackity had to use the bathroom. Both caregivers didn't think anything of it. 2 minutes of the littles being alone, nothing bad would happen... right? Well that's what they thought.

———
Outside

Sapnap found a puddle of mud. All three littles splashed in it. By the time quackity came back out, they were soaked in mud. "Uhh Georgeeee...." Quackity called out. "Ye- oh my god-" George replied.

"Alright let's get you three back inside." George said.

——-

"Oh come on! Don't one of you want to take a bath first?" Quackity asked as George went back to finishing the sandwich's.

They all Shook their head no. "I FINISHED THE SANDWICHS!" George called out. "Ok I have an idea but let's eat first."

——

"Ok Rock Paper Scissors between the 3 of you." Quackity said.

"Rowk, papwr, swissows, shoot!"

Sapnap lost.

"Rowk, papwr, swissows, shoot!"

Dream lost.

"Alright Karl pick a number between 1 and 3."

"Uhh 2!"

"Ok Dream?"

"Uhh 3!"

"Ok sappy you get 1."

Quackity pulls the fingers from behind his back. 2. "Ok bubs! You get to go first." Quackity said picking up Karl.

"Nwoooo..."

—-after Karl's bath—-

"Ok Rock Paper Scissors it!" Quackity said.

"Rowk, papwr, swissows, shoot!"

Dream lost

"Ok sappy pick a number between 1 and 2!"

"Uhh 2!"

Quackity pulled his fingers from behind his back, 2.

"Ok sappy your turn!"

—after everyone's bath—

Dream was passed out in George's arms while Karl and Sapnap were cuddling Quackity's sides. All three littles passed out. "Ok I am gonna take Dream home, bye Q." George said. "Bye gogy!" Quackity said. And with that, George grabbed his and Dream's things and left, and went back home.

——-

A/N: it was shorter than I wanted it to be :( but I hoped you liked it!

Requests here!