Chapter 15

Erwin, Levi, and Eren got back to work as Eren wore his necklace. Kiko was there and said, "Mister. Eren...can I have hot Coco!!". Mrs. Green said, "and a coffee for me please". Eren nodded and said, "$5.99". Eren gave them their order. Mrs. Green gave the money. Eren was talking to Mikasa as he heard the door open and said, "Welcome to Titan Cafe...". "Yeah yeah... I just want Hot Cherry Tea with a donut", The person said. Eren said, " right ". Kiko was watching this as the person yelled at Eren for being to slow and Nanaba punched them in the side and glared at them. Eren smiled slightly. Nanaba said, "disrespectful... Your parents never taught you manners". " Do you know who I am!?", The person yelled. Eren said, "A asshole?". "No... I am Rika Howls", she said with a screech. Levi entered and said, " usual please... Rika... ". " Levi~ did you miss me?", Rika said, going to hug Levi. Levi dodged her as Eren got him his usual and kissed him and said, "Hey baby". " hi", Eren said. Rika yelled, "What!?"

A week later, Eren was talking to Erwin as another women said, "Erwin?". Eren looked confused. Erwin had a glare and said, "Emma...". Eren was jealous. Emma went to hug Erwin and tears up, " please take me back!! I didn't mean anything". "Face it Emma... I am not taking you back...". Eren gripped Erwin's hand and said, " baby... Can we go". Erwin nodded. Emma was pisses off.

Rika and Emma saw Eren with his two lovers. Eren saw them and glared at them. Erwin and Levi glared at them as well. Petra said, "We can't give up okay". Rika said, "We know.. But how...". Eren laughed as Erwin was kissing him all over his face. Eren was pulled from Erwin by Levi as the two bickered over it for a minute. Eren was laughing and Rika and Petra went to Levi and hugged him and said, " Levi~". Levi said, "get off of me". " tch", Petra said. Rika growled. Alyssa kissed Erwin on the lips as Emma kissed his neck. Erwin was pissed. Eren saw the same thing happen to Levi. Eren growled in jealously and smirked slightly as he grabbed the four girls and said, "I will make sure... You won't touch what's Mine~ the four were confused. Eren kissed Levi and said, " you both are Mine~". Erwin kissed Eren's neck and said, "yes baby boy~". Petra said, " What does he have that we don't!?". "stealing someone's else's boyfriends, more pretty, really kind, oh and a successful career". Petra said, " We make more money than you". "I go to college and work at the same time... I don't want to hear that again... Now leave", Eren said, with a dead ass glare. Petra and the three left.

2 years later, Eren was on a date with Erwin and Levi at their mansion because why not. Eren ate dinner that Levi made as well as Erwin drank some wine. Levi looked at Erwin and gave him a look. Erwin nodded and said, " babe...we have a question to ask you". Eren said, "what is it".
Levi breathed softly and got on one knee and said, " Eren Yeager, we been together for two years and we love you very much as well on Erwin's side....". Levi pulled out a box and two rings were in it... One green, one black. Eren was shocked. Erwin said, "Will you marry us?". Eren teared up and said, "yes I will". Eren said. Levi kissed him and said, " good". Erwin smiled and kissed Eren on the forehead.

They ate and soon went to bed since it was getting late....

TBC