Chapter 9

Eren woke up next to his two boyfriends and smiled softly. He got up and cooked
breakfast. He heard two groans and felt two arms around his waist, it was Erwin. Eren smiled and said,"Good morning babe". "Morning", Erwin said. Levi just looks dead. Eren said,"What happened?". "You cling to us like a Koala, cute, but your nails dug into my arm. Erwin said, "I
am in pain from sitting at my desk too long". "Sorry", Eren said. Levi grumbled and said, "Brat". Eren chuckled softly and made them their Black Tea and Black Coffee, as well as Eggs and Bacon. They ate their food and talked among themselves. Eren said,"I have school tomorrow". Levi said,"We have work tomorrow". Eren nodded and said,"We will be so busy tomorrow". Erwin said,"What about date night tonight?". The three agreed for a date night at a famous restaurant.

Eren was laughing softly as Erwin told a joke. Levi was just assumed and laughed softly. They talked for awhile after they order their food. Eren was babbling about how he only knows History because of Hange Zoe's books. Armin and Eren are both book nerds. More Armin then Eren. Eren said, "then I said to Mikasa, 'I don't need all A's like B's and C's are fine as well... D's and F's are failing to me.' She wasn't to happy about that..? ". Levi said, " you talk to much". Eren looked at Levi and smiled softly. Erwin said, "anyway... Food should arrive". Eren nodded. Food soon arrived as Eren ate the baked potato with some tomatoes and such on the potato.

Eren was walked back to the cafe with Erwin and Levi as they said, " goodnight love". "Goodnight babes", Eren said. They gave each other kiss and Eren headed inside as Levi and Erwin headed back their house.

Eren bit his lip softly and headed to bed after closing down the cafe.

TBC