Chapter 11

Eren was pushed so hard on the ground as Colten laughed and pinned him down. Eren went to grabbed his knife, but Colten grabbed it and stabbed Eren in the side. Eren screamed in pain.

With Levi and his POV: I was driving as I had a bad gut feeling so I parked and turned back to Eren's place and work and I knew someone was bad as I saw the window broken and soon heard a scream I rushed in through the window and rushed upstairs and opened the door to see Eren's ex on top of Eren, who is bleeding out from his side and unconscious. I tackled Eren's ex off of Eren and grabbed a bat and knocked him out as I went to Eren. I said, "babe...". He was out cold. I picked him up slowly and carefully as I put him in my car and to the hospital... I was scared, I didn't care about the blood spilling in my car right now.

We got to the hospital and I called Erwin. Erwin said, " Hey what's up". "get to the Sina ER quickly... It's Eren", I said, more like yelling. Erwin said, " on my way". I hanged up on him and waited for a while. I saw Erwin and I hugged him and said, "he might be in a coma... Cause not only did he get stabbed in the side... He got hit so bad in the head... He was unconscious as soon I got there..". A doctor said, " Eren Yeager?". Me and Erwin stood up. The doctor said, "...he will be in a coma... For hopefully a week...". I felt everything stop and thought, this wouldn't have happened if I stayed with him... Why did I leave him there.... What if he never wakes up... I was pulled from my thoughts from Erwin and we went to see Eren.

As we went to his room number, we entered the room as we saw him staying right there... I was silent and held his hand and said, "I am so sorry Eren...". Erwin held my shoulder and kissed my forehead and said, " it wasn't your fault... I bet it was his ex correct?". I nodded and said, "I am gonna beat that bastard to death if Eren doesn't wake in up in a week".

I was starting to become worried throughout the week, if eren never wakes... I couldn't sleep through the nights and become exhausted during work... Erwin must be worried for me and Eren at the same time... Causing his tiredness a lot... Petra and Alyssa still fucking annoys us like always... I pull an all nighter so did Erwin just to get our new books done and published... Hange is our editor, but they are a bit late sometimes...

As another week went on... Eren was still in his coma... I was worried a bit... I mean two people I looked up to are dead because of them being brutally murdered... I visited Eren as I went to his room I saw a few gifts from friends and a few customers that were his regulars. I smiled softly and held his hand and said, " please wake up" I felt a hand squeeze mine and I see Eren waking up, I was smiling softly. Eren woke up and said, "Hey... Where am I?". " You are in the hospital ", I said, calmly at Eren. He only smiled softly and kissed Levi softly and said, "how long was I out?". "2 weeks", I said. Eren only nodded

I was happy actually with a small smile on my face and I went to call Erwin. Eren smiled at me.

Soon Erwin came in and hugged Eren. Eren smiled softly and hugged back. They kissed as I was back to a calm and dead emotion. Eren said, " you look so exhausted". "Writer problems", Erwin said. Eren said, "honey... That's a lie". " me and Levi didn't sleep at all ", Erwin said. That bastard did not just rat me out... I said, " hold up...". Eren said, "So none of you two slept... When we get home you two are laying down and going to bed". I said, " yes babe". Erwin said, "yes darling".

We got home after Eren got discharged as I and Erwin went to bed exhausted next to Eren, who is passed out once again. I smiled and kissed his forehead. Erwin kissed my forehead and said, " good night Levi". I said, "good night Erwin".

TBC