Chapter 14

A week later, Eren was working as he was wearing his cafe uniform. Nanaba said, "you seem happy...". "It's almost Christmas and me and Levi are working in the kitchen... I love Erwin... But he burnt our popcorn last night for movie night", Eren said. Nanaba laughed a bit.

During Christmas, Eren was cooking stuffing and such as Candy Yams... And Turkey. Levi was making Gravy and Mash potatoes. Eren and Levi friends came over. It was at Erwin and Levi's mansion. Eren was drinking a bit. Levi said, "Eren... Stop drinking and check the turkey". Eren grumbled as he pulled out the full cooked turkey and sighed. Levi said, " come on... Let's open some presents". Eren nodded.

Mikasa opened up to see a black dress made by Eren. Mikasa said, "thank you Eren!!". Eren said, " no problem...". Armin got a book of his favorite book about the Sea, from Mikasa.

After awhile, Eren was handed a present by Jean and said, "just open it, jackass". Eren smiled and opened the present and it was a collars he was confused until he realized. Levi chuckled. The collars said, 'Slut'. 'Good Boy' 'Daddy's Good Boy' 'Whore' and more. Jean said, " your welcome". Eren put on one and said, "I actually... Love it". Jean said, " glad you do". Levi picked one up that said, 'Cum Slut' and said, "I agree on this one". Eren blushed hard and said, "you are such a prick". Everyone laughed.

Everyone soon ate and drank wine, alcohol, and champagne. They party as Nanaba and Mike were on the couch making out. Erwin and Eren were dancing, Levi was in the corner, working on his book. Eren was pretty wasted and kissed Erwin on the lips and said, " mhm~". Erwin kissed him back.

Sasha and Conny were dancing together as Annie and Mikasa were making out behind the Christmas tree..... It's Chaotic in there. Levi sighed and dragged Eren to his bedroom and pinned him on the bed and said, "Please wear a girl outfit you have...". "Okay?", Eren got changed into a maid outfit with cat ears and a tail and Levi smirked as he saw nothing but lacy panties underneath. Eren blushed hard and was pulled into a kiss. Levi put on one of the collars that said, 'Kitten'. Eren said, "Master?".

Everyone had to leave as it was getting late, Erwin was looking for Levi and Eren as he walked past Levi's room only to hear sounds as he opened the crack a bit you saw that it was Levi and Eren fucking. Eren moaned loudly. Eren said,"Ahh~ L-levi~". Levi whispered, "good boy~". Erwin smirked and decided to join them...

The Next Day, Eren woke up and groaned in pain. Levi was in the kitchen as Erwin was reading the newspaper about anything new so far. Eren said, "good morning...". Erwin said, " afternoon". Eren said, "oh". Levi said, "Lunch is almost ready". Eren sat down and drank some coffee and said, "I am so exhausted...". "From last night?~", Erwin said. Eren said, " yes actually". Erwin and Levi chuckled.

Later, Eren was walking around the yard. He saw a black cat and pets it and said, "hey kitty". The cat meowed as Levi said, " I see you met Midnight". "she is adorable", Eren said, holding the cat. Levi nodded. Erwin said, "hey babe". Erwin kissed Levi's head then Eren's. It was snowing as they headed inside. Eren made hot chocolate and added a caramel stick to have some taste. It was a nice Christmas Day... Levi handed Eren a present and Erwin one. They both smiled as they traded gifts. Eren got a necklace as the same color as his eyes and a ring as well.

Erwin got a pin with Blue and White Wings as well as Levi. Levi also got a sliver ring as Erwin got a gold ring...

Throughout the day, Eren, Erwin, and Levi cuddled each other...

TBC