Chapter 10

Eren was in class and noticed a note thrown at him, 'F*g'. Eren got insecure and hid his face. He knew it was from Colten. "Eren...are you feeling okay?", Armin whispered. Eren showed him the note and looked at Eren, who wanted to cry. Armin comfort him by holding his hand and rubs it with his thumb. Eren only smiled softly.

At Lunch, Eren was quiet. Mikasa said, "what's wrong?". Armin showed the same note that was thrown at Eren and show the others. Everyone looked at Eren. Colten went to Eren and pulled his hair, " Hey slut". "Hey let go". Everyone looked at them. Colten smirked and said, " Oh come on... You used to love when I call you that~". Eren was pissed and yelled, "Cause you raped me!!!". Everything was silent. Colten let go of him. Eren was tearing up and rushed off. Mikasa said, " you better run bitch". Armin said, "Where did Eren rush off to". Sasha said, "his favorite place... The garden".

In the garden, Eren was crying softly. He felt a hand on his shoulder to see Hange. Hange said, " what's wrong?". Eren explained what happened and Hange was pissed off. Hange was a teacher at age 23...she is a year older than Eren. Eren said, "thanks you Hange for being there". Hange smiled and said, "of course... Also here". It was a new book by her. Eren smiled as he looked at the Title, 'Hange's Titan History Vol 10l'.

Eren saw Armin. Hange left them alone. Armin said, "Are you okay?". Eren nodded and said, "yeah I am". Armin nodded.

Everyone was finally let go to go home since the day was already over with.

Eren opened the cafe and let out orders and felt arms around his waist to see Levi and smiled softly. A women said, "Aw isn't that sweet". Eren said, " what would you like ma'me?". "may I just have a green tea?". Eren nodded and said, " Mikasa one green tea please". "on it!!", Mikasa said. Eren held Levi and said, " what's wrong?". "Petra again". Eren grunted at that and had a jealous area around him. Levi chuckled and said, " Do your job". Eren nodded. Eren gave the women her order.

After soon, he closed up the cafe, Eren placed the book on his shelf and looked out the window to see Colten and Levi fighting. He rushed out and was silent to see Colten on the ground. Levi said,"stay away from my boyfriend". Colten said, "he is mine!!". Levi kicked him in face and glared at him,"sorry, repeat that". Colten stood silent as Levi said, " good... Eren... You aren't a good hider". Eren said, "I was silent as a mouse, what do you mean?". Levi smirked and kissed Eren. Eren kissed back.

Levi headed home as Eren went to bed as he heard a crash. Eren grabbed his weapon which was a knife. Colten was bruised up and said, "Eren~". Colten grabbed Eren by his waist and kissed him. Colten said, " You are MINE!!".

Eren was terrified and thought, 'Levi... Erwin... Help me'.

TBC