Chapter 1

Eren Yeager, a 22 year old boy working at a cafe, owned by his mother, Carla Yeager, his father left when Eren was 12 as his mother Carla right now was in France, taking care of something that happened. It was a long slow day for him. No college because someone decided to place a bomb somewhere in the school and now they have to wait to find it. He heard the bell and looked to see a blonde-haired woman wearing heavy red makeup. Eren said, "What can get you ma'am?". She looked around and said, "What is this place...it's so...ugly...and what is the largest to smallest? what... Colossal Titan? Armored Titan? Dancing Titan? What is this cafe? Also what is Rein (Rain) Forest Tea?". Eren was getting annoyed a bit. A customer opened the door as Eren said, "Yes sir?". "Can I get a Dancing Titan, Shubi Black Coffee?" The guy said. Eren knew that order and said, "coming right up Connie The woman said. "I was here first!" Terribly sorry...there is sign right there...". The sign said. "You must order in 10-15 minutes max or you will get skipped. The lady left in anger. Connie said. "Yo Eren, who was the angry chick? "Some lady, giving me a hard time. Eren said, with a smile.

Eren loved the cafe, he would choose the music by choice or request, he loved some of the customers' even his regulars, he loved tea and drinks and some foods he made. He saw dirt on of the tables as he went to clean it up. He heard a chuckle and a squeal. He knew who it was... His friend, Hange Zoe and Erwin Smith, they were regulars here. Eren said, "Same order? They both nodded. Eren grabbed a Armored Titan Pure Black Tea for Erwin and two Doomsday Titan cupcakes and A Dancing Titan Agito Jaw Tea for Hange

He said, "Here you guys go". He set them down and said, "That will be...17.90". Hange said, "What? It's usually 10.87". Eren said, "I know...i had to put prices up, my rent is overdue and the deadline is next week". Ewin said, "You could've told us you know". Eren said, "No No No...it's fine, am just at...$37.90...". Erwin gave him a few hundred dollars and said, "Here..." Eren hugged him and said, "Thank you". Erwin chuckled and blushed a bit. Hange said, "Have fun". Levi said, "seriously...the cute cashier?". Eren said, "The usual?". Levi nodded. Eren said, "Mikasa...Rivai Black Coffee with vanilla creamer". Mikasa said, "For your boyfriend- Eren blushed and said. "Excuse me!! Levi and Erwin are not my boyfriends!!". "I said, Boyfriend you dumbass!!", Mikasa yelled. Eren grumbled a bit and said, "Just hand me the coffee". Eren handed Levi the coffee and was blushing. Erwin said, "You are adorable you know". "Whatever, Eren said, with a slight blush. Hange said, "can we have the others here?". "I don't see why not, cafe is slow today ever since that new Isabell Cafe opened up Yesterday". Eren said, getting a bit annoyed. Levi said, "heh". Hange said, "ooo- here they come.

Once they entered the cafe, they all talked to Levi, Hange and Erwin Eren said, "Need a minute to order?" Oruo said, "Mhm? Am I in heaven?" Eren said, "no...Erwin love, remember okay" Erwin said, "Yes I know Eren...feet off the table" Levi said. Ugh gross". Eren and Erwin both laughed so hard. Eren said, "Sorry Heichou- It was just a joke...I love you though

A few minutes later, Eren came back with their orders and heard the bell door and saw the same woman and she said, "You are gonna get shut down now for being disrespectful towards a customer". Eren smirked and said, "Jean!! Do your job". "Make me!!", Jean yelled. Eren said, "I will tell Marco about your wet dre-". Jean said, "out lady...". Eren smirked and said, "Thanks Jean". "Yeah Yeah, no problem brat". Everyone just chuckled...

TBC