25

I heard the shower running as I entered her bedroom, ending the call with Charles

I heard the shower running as I entered her bedroom, ending the call with Charles. So she managed to get Skyla to help coax Jasper to give in just a little. After all, he was the one who created the damn contract. I wanted more time than a month, but I will take what I can get. I'm just hoping Helena will stop with this hard-to-get act. I have already fucked her multiple times and shown her that I care for her more than sexual attraction. I just don't know what else she wants. I'm laying it all out on the table that I want her, and she still is putting up her wall.

    I opened the bathroom door slowly and cautiously so she wouldn't see me immediately. I watched through the film of steam on the glass shower doors. Her head tilted back as she rinsed her hair, her back arched just enough. Her breast pushed up, and I could see her hardened nipples, and that's enough—I can't wait any longer. Stripping off my clothes, I walk across the bathroom, pulling the shower door open. She looks at me, surprised.

    "Tristan," she says, and I walk inside. I move under the stream of water, tipping my head back. I close my eyes, knowing she is taking in my naked body. Just that thought alone has my cock, solid as a rock. I hear a small gasp; tilting my head back down, I open my eyes. She is staring at my cock. Helena's tongue ran along her bottom lip, and all the restraints inside me broke.

    I see she has a built-in bench in her shower, and I make a mental note to question her about that later. Right now, I want her on top of me. I need to feel her tight pussy around my cock, but first, I must taste her on my lips. I gently push her until she stumbles back into the bench, sitting down and looking puzzled at me. Once I drop to my knees, she knows exactly where this is going. Without telling her what to do, she opens her legs. I lean forward, sinking my teeth into her smooth thighs. She lets out a sound between a squeal and a moan. Fuck. Kissing the inside of her thighs, from one to the other, working my way up to her prize possession.

    I slip my thumb between her lips, pressing directly against her clit. She moans, scooting her hips forward. I love how she is always so eager. I slide my fingers around her clit, teasing her. Knowing how to bring her to the edge and back. She purrs my name, and its music to my ears.

    Leaning forward, I stick out my tongue and deliver the first slow lick, and she grabs the back of my head. "No teasing." She moans.

    I twist my tongue against her folds, and she lifts her left leg dropping it over my shoulder. I suck and lick at her clit until it hardens, and then ease my tongue just around her sensitive center with slow movements until her body tenses, and then I stop. "Mhmm," I respond as my tongue splits between her lips, and I eat like a man starving.

    "Please...Tristan...no teasing." She whines.

    The sounds of her whines send me into an animalistic frenzy, and I attack her pussy with so much passion. My tongue is working magic on her clit, and then I thrust my tongue deep inside of her. Her grip on my head gets more assertive as she fucks my face. I slide my finger inside of her, then another one. I will never get over how tight her pussy grips me. She begins to thrash and buckle, and I know her orgasm is coming. She repeats my name repeatedly as she comes undone on my fingers, and I lick and suck her juices up.