Chapter 4.-The new kid in town

A calm atmosphere was felt in the principal's office. Metcalf was going through Billy's file with great interest and raised an eyebrow when he looked at his photo, noting that the new boy looked exactly like his student Jonah Beck.

"How weird" Metcalf whispered looking at the picture and then at Billy.

"Is something wrong, sir?" Billy asked shyly.

"If we're honest, you look exactly like one of my students," Metcalf confessed. "But I'm not surprised either. all people look alike." He cleared his throat and laced his fingers on the desk. "So Mr. Batson. It says here you moved in with your foster family and now you're going to study at Jefferson"

"Yeah, my foster dad was promoted in his job and that's why we got transferred here, '' Billy explained. "we used to live in Philadelphia"

"Nice" Metcalf says politely and he hands him a paper and a schedule. "okay Billy Batson, here's your locker's combination and your new schedule; good luck and I hope you like this school"

"Thanks" Billy says getting up from the chair as he takes the paper and his schedule shaking hands with the principal.

"Have you seen Andi this morning?" Cyrus asked Buffy as they both walked through the halls. "We were supposed to see her at the school entrance."

"She must've fallen asleep. I'm going to call her" Buffy responded by taking out her cell phone and dialing Andi's number, unfortunately it went straight to voicemail. "She's not answering"

"Maybe she's still with Bex," Cyrus pointed and inadvertently collided with another person.

"¡Hey! watch it where you're going psycho!" Buffy snapped angrily and when she looked up to look at Billy, she apologized thinking it was their friend. "sorry Jonah, we didn't saw you"

"Actually it was my fault," Cyrus intervened. "I got distracted for a second" he then smiled and greeted him. "what up JB?"

"Excuse me?" Billy finally talked, he was confused. "Have we met?"

This is no time for jokes Jonah" Buffy laughed. "Of course you know us and if not; Let me refresh your memory. I'm Buffy Driscoll and this is Cyrus Goodman, we're your friends too"

"I'm sorry, I have no idea who you guys are," Billy answered. "I'm Billy Batson and I'm new to this school"

"Jonah, are you okay?" Cyrus asked. "You're acting really weird today. maybe you hit your head when you and I collided by accident"

"I'm fine. And I'm sorry but I'm not that Jonah guy you guys mention," Billy said. "I...sorry, I have to go" then, he walked away.

"That was so weird," Buffy whispered. "the boy looked exactly like our Jonah physically but he acted like he had no idea who he is"

"Buffy, what if he was telling the truth?" Cyrus asked his best friend. "He looked confused when we assumed it was Jonah," he sighed. "Now I feel awful"

Okay, there's only one way to find out." Buffy puts a hand on his shoulder. "When the real Jonah Beck walks by, then we'll solve this mystery and apologize to the new kid in town"

"He said his name was Billy," Cyrus responded. "and you're right like always. okay, Now we have to look for Andi and see if she's okay."

"Good point. Come on, let's go to class; surely she's waiting for us" Buffy replied as they walked to their first class of the day.

-FLASHBACK-

After the big surprise that Buffy received during the basketball game when her mom returned from the military. Jonah and Andi headed to the parking lot as they walked casually.