Chapter Three: Caught The Eyes of Loves

"Who are you?" The goddes of lust stands in front of you. Towering you with her tall figure, she looks menacing as she looks down at you. Everyone knows she gets scary when she feels threatened.

You've been here for 2 weeks now with still no memory. Hebe told you not to stand out if you don't want any drama in your life and you did just that but the fates had a different plan for you.

"What are you scaring that lovely human for?" Athena says as she walks to where you stand. Now you have two beautiful women towering over your small figure, it feels intimidating.

"My ladies, I didn't mean to cause you any trouble. I shall be on my way!" You say in a hurry as you try to escape them. Hermes and Hebe warned you about crossing paths with the other deities.

"Wait! Little human, I didn't mean to scare you. I merely want to know who you are." Aphrodite says, activating her charm. To her surprise, you didn't immediately start kissing her sandals or something, it usually works.

You just star at her, thinking if your should introduce yourself. Something tells you that this would be a bad idea but you didn't want to be rude or they'll probably kick you out.

"I am called (Name)."

"That's nice to meet you name. Can I call you friend? Or perhaps even lover?" She waggled her eyebrows up and down suggestively. She could probably hear the sound of your heart beating faster than normal. She had such a enchanting smile and eyes which made her seem so attractive. That is if your weren't immune with her...

The only reason your heart is getting faster is because of your anxiety. You must be cursed with horrible social skills and your mind is cursing like a sailor on what to do.

Athena rolls her eyes at her half-sister's action. She's also growing confused that you aren't worshiping the goddess of lust by now. It's confusing but it's also nice not to see people falling on the goddess feet or kissing the ground she's walked on.

"Well it seems like your charm is broken," Athena teases Aphrodite, "You may go now, human, continue your duties."

With that, they two goddess start bickering, it's one sided, Aphrodite starts yelling at Athena while she nonchalantly blocks her from pouncing on you.

"Thank you, my lady," You say, quickly rushing away.

As you hurriedly make your way away from the goddesses, you can't help but feel relieved to have escaped that potentially awkward situation. Or the rest of the day, you continue to follow Hebe's advice and try not to attract any more attention. After all, it's better not to get involved in divine drama.

Until they arrived... the Erotes, sent by their mother to find what makes you immune. Some willing, some forced.

Eros, the god of love and desire, he is responsible for shooting his arrows into the hearts of mortals and gods, causing them to fall in love. He's the big brother of the group and he's willing to follow his mother's orders.

Anteros, the god of reciprocal love, the avenger of unrequited love and inspires mutual feelings of affection between people. He has nothing better to do so here he is.

Himeros, the god of sexual desire and longing, he represents the physical aspect of desire and passion in relationships. Mommy's orders so now he's here.

Hedylogos, the god of sweet talk and persuasion. He is associated with the art of flattery and charming speech and he's gonna be the one to charm you first so you can spill your secrets to him.

Hermaphroditus is associated with the merging of male and female characteristics, becoming a symbol of androgyny and unity of love and he's the original he/she/they. She's a she when she feels like it and a he when he feels like it. They're forced to be here because of 'sibling bonding time'.

Pothos, the god of longing and yearning, he represents the intense desire and longing one feels for their beloved. He doesn't know how that feels exactly but he will know soon.

And finally Hymenaios... the god of marriage ceremonies and the hymen, the membrane believed to cover the entrance to the female genitalia. He symbolizing the sacred bond of marriage and the joyous celebration of love between partners. He's curious of what his siblings are up to.

"Hedy, do your part." Eros pushes his younger brother on the path, you're gonna walk here any minute now.

"Of course. Watch and learn my less experienced brothers and..." Hedylogos looks at Hermaphrodite.

They answer, "He."

"Watch and learn my brothers, see how I can charm the lovely lady with my words."

They wait, hiding behind one of the building as Hedylogos stand aimlessly. Finally, you arrive, chatting with a nice nymph named Elara, one of Hebe's helpers.

"And then she turned into a tree just to get away from him!"

"I feel like I know this story before..." You say. Maybe you read it somewhere?

Mischievously, to get rid of the nymph, Eros is about to shoot an arrow when Himeros does it first. Targeting Elara then a wondering rabbit.

"Rabbit!" Elara yells, chasing after the rabbit and into Olympus' forest.

Four of the brothers giggle at this, Hermaphrodite rolls her eyes muttering, "Boys."

Hymenaios facepalms, wondering how the heck his siblings could laugh at that.

You are about to follow Elara when someone blocks your path, quickly taking your hand. You look up at him.

His hair is a mix of soft pastel colors, representing the various hues of sweet words, and his eyes are a soft shade of lilac, emanating a gentle and comforting aura.

"Ah, my divine counterpart, I stand before you, mesmerized by your otherworldly charm that has captivated my very being. In this chance encounter, the fates has led me to you, and I find myself drawn to your presence like a moth to a flame. Pray tell, what shall I call you?"

You stare at him, not with love but with nervousness, words in your head slowly forming a proper response to him, "Please call me (Name)."

He clutches your hand with both of his, he never expected to be captivated by you but here he is now, forgetting about his goal, now his main goal is to make you his.

"Would you be kind to join me on a walk in the forest?"

You slowly pry your hand from his, remembering that you have a duty to get to and you're gonna meet up with Hebe later so you have to finish your errands to make it look like you actually belong here.

"I'm sorry but I'll be going now. Lady Hebe has requested my presence."

Hedylogos watch as you leave, his eyes never leaving your figure. The rest of the Erotes come out of their hiding spot.

"Excuse me but, what happened?" Eros asks the dazed Hedylogos.

"Eros, brother dear, did you happen to use your arrow on me?"

"Oh, this is interesting." Hermaphroditus says. Everyone knows only the Erotes and Aphrodite are immune to their own powers/love and the world's law here is that only they can control love so having someone else making them fall is indeed interesting.