Prologue

Culsu: Everyone would fall for you... But! It's unhealthy. Do you accept?

Me: Sure, maybe something interesting would come out of it.

You were chuckling that day you replied that message from a sudden text message. Whoever you're chatting with seemed interesting so you decided to chat back, which was a horrible idea or maybe it was a good idea?

Suddenly, your phone blacks out causing you to panic. For a person like you, your phone is the only thing that keeps you sane in this mad world, at least until you get your life going.

"No! Don't die on me, baby, I can't live for a week without you!"

You yell as you scramble to find the charger maybe it's just a low battery problem! The moment you plug it, it wasn't a charging icon you received but an electric shock that caused you to pass out cold.

You proceed to disappear in your world, literally.

You're still passed out when you arrived at the world of the ancients. Atë and Culsu loom over the you, inspecting you.

"She looks perfect and she's alive too!" Atë, the goddess of evil, misfortune, obsession, guilt, infatuation, and mischief, says gleefully. She can finally cause revenge on everyone she wants just by having you.

You might have looked like a normal person back at your world but here, you're different. There's something about your aura that seems alluring to the humans and gods alike in this world.

Culsu looks at a tree where the other people from different worlds lie. They're dead by the way so congratulations, you're the one and only survivor.

It's a shame that their creator in their world don't care enough about them but it's a relief you're alive since your creator is known to be protective of his creations, so she and Atë would be dead by now if they were to harm you. Culsu will to revive them later and bring them back to their worlds.

"This feels unethical."

"That wasn't what you said when I asked you to do this." Atë says, carrying you like a baby since she's smaller than you. "Now get me to Olympus and I shall bring forth distraction as they made me to."

Kulso teleports the goddess to the mountain since she's been blocked from entering in anyway except if someone takes her there.

"Now where should we drop her... hmm... Hera would definitely kill her immediately if it's somewhere near Zeus. Think, Atë, think. Use that beautiful destructive mind of yours."

"Hera?" Kulso suggests.

"Her jealousy would immediately kick in thinking she's one of Zeus's lovers."

You're still sleeping soundly as the 8ft lady carries you around like a babe. You snuggle upon her unconsciously which causes her to giggle.

"Ares?"

"He's too violent."

"Hebe."

"She's awesome but she's too busy."

"No, I mean, Hebe." Kulso, with her usual emotionless face points at the in coming godling. Her powerful eyesight gave her the ability to see things from far away.

"I guess, this will do!" Atë giggles again. "Make mama proud. Mwah!" She kisses your brow to give you some of her powers. "Culsu, give her some of your powers, make all kinds of being go crazy for her, I can only affect men for some reason."

"I'm repulsed by love, why would you even think I have that kind of ability?" Nonetheless, Culsu hovers her hand just about your head. "Death shall not touch her. There. Now let's go, I have a gate in my world to watch over."

Culsu expected her to drop you carelessly considering how her personality is, she was wrong. This surprised her since she's never wrong.

As the two teleport away, Hebe walks past, humming along. Suddenly, she stops and looks back to where you lie. The youngest daughter of Zeus and Hera quickly approaches you, worried that you might be dead. She lets out a sigh when she finds that you're still breathing.

"Hello?"

She pokes your hand, hoping that you wake up but to no avail. She looks around to see if one of her siblings or the residents in this place might have brought you here.

"Those reckless fools, leaving the poor girl here all alone..."

Hebe easily carries you in her arms to take you somewhere safe. She doesn't care if some of her idiotic siblings left you there, she just cares about making sure you're fine.

♣♠♥♦

∆ Tell me your favourite in the Greek mythology or who you want to be in this. The popular ones are already present in this book but what I'm interested in are the less known gods or goddess that you adore, maybe add some mortals there too if you want.