Chapter One: Wake Up

The goddess of youth arrives at her room. This is the safest place she knows and where she can have privacy. She's curious as to why you're here so she has to wake you up even if you look peaceful.

Hours of trying ways to wake you up while also making sure you're not harmed and you're still asleep.

"What could have happened to you to have put you in a deep sleep?" Hebe asks you even if she expects no answer. She looks outside to see that it's already time for her to prepare the ambrosia. "I'll be back so don't go anywhere."

This is the start her fascination with you and her very own secret that no one thought someone like her would keep.

Day 5:

"I've bought you a peplus! I hope you don't mind me picking the design for you. Now let's get you out of this unfashionable clothing." This isn't the first time the goddess have done this so she has no difficulty in changing your clothes.

Week 2:

"My mother is getting suspicious of why I've been staying in my room lately but her suspicion faded once I told her about creating a new type of potion." Hebe says as she brushes your hair. "I wonder if you like what I did to your hair if you were awake... We could be best friends then!"

Month 1:

"What's your name? I've been calling you Omorfia but I really want to know your real name. I also want you to know mine."

The girl says with a sad smile. She's starting to doubt if you would even wake up on your own. There's only one thing that would wake you up now and she has to 'borrow' it. It's the caduceus, her older brother's wand that would wake the sleeping and send the awake to sleep.

"I'll be back!"

Hebe casually walks out of her room, looks around before locking it to insure your safety. She sneaks in Hermes' room to look for the wand. Luckily it didn't take that long to search for it, she quickly takes it and starts walking back to her room.

Hermes was wondering why the girl was sneaking around and she didn't even notice him standing on his room's balcony. Curiously, he flies to her balcony to see what she wants it for.

"Yay! I got it! You should've seen how I successfully took it, Omorfia! I'm gonna know your real name!" Hebe giggles to herself and points the wand at you. "Awaken!"

Nothing happened. Hermes smiles is amusement at where he's peaking on. He still haven't seen you since you've been covered from his view.

"Why won't this work?" Hebe says as she tries again in various positions just to wake you up. She looks down on the ground as her eyes started to swell up.

Hermes is actually worried of his little sister now. He doesn't understand why she didn't ask him to do it in the first place. Not everyone knows that it wasn't the wand that give him his power but he was merely using it to channel his powers. He walks inside the room.

"Um. Hebe, is everything alright?"

"AAHH!"

In surprise, the young goddess accidentally throws the wand at the messenger's direction who catches it. The girl finally realizes who it is causing her to blush in embarrassment. She quickly wipes her tears and throws a wool blanket over your body.

"Hermes! Wah– what are you doing here? I'm not hiding anything, I swear!"

"Is that so..." The older Olympian just smiles and twirls the wand. He looks at where you are. "Who's your friend?"

"No one."

"Do you need any help?"

"No. I'm fine." Hebe says as she avoids eye contact. But then, she thinks that it might be better if she spills the beans. "Well actually, it's not me who needs help. Don't tell anyone, okay?"