Chapter 12 :)

A/N-- Hiya Bambinos, this chapter is about DunKim and Livthian's lives so far, it's set at the same time as the last chapter so while Alea and Tross were hanging out this was happening, I'm going to be doing this for the next few chapters, like writing about 2 couples while in the last chapter 2 couples were also hanging out, Don't Worry Bambinos I have a plan I think you will love, But right now just relax and read and hopefully you Bambinos enjoy this :)

Duncan's POV

I woke up beside the most beautiful girl in the world, who fortunately was my wife, Kim. "Good Morning Gorgeous" I kissed her forehead "Hey Handsome Dunc' " I heard noises coming from the 2 cots we had in our room, so I got up trying to not wake Kim up fully. I saw our beautiful little twins Girls moving about eyes wide open in their cots "Hiya Baby girls" I lifted them both up and took them downstairs into the kitchen, they were 1 and a half now so I sat them in their high chairs and got their milk bottles out of the fridge "Here you go, Robyn. Here you go, Rayne" they both looked up to me and giggled, I heard Kim come down the stairs, she was fully dressed "Hey Babe, want to go to the park with Liv and Ryth?" Kim walked up to me and pulled me down to her height to kiss my cheek but I grabbed her waist and spun her around so we were facing the same way, towards the kids and I started kissing her neck, she giggled as did I, then I spun her again after giving her a million little kisses and kissed her lips, they were soft and sweet as usual, we broke apart and giggled, "Sure darling, let me just go get ready and get Robyn and Rayne ready then we'll go to the park, is Liv taking the boys?" "Yeah, she is, I love you Dunc', now quick get ready" I kissed her quickly again "I love you too, Kimothy. Okay back in a bit" I raced up the stairs and into our room and got changed, I wore my purple t-shirt with my captain America hoodie, dark jeans and Batman converse, me and Kim were both wearing our batman converse. I brushed my hair a little and flicked it so it looked like it normally does, I ran back down stairs and picked up Rayne and began to change her clothes, Kim was changing Robyn. After about 20 minutes we were at the park and waiting for Liv and Ryth. There they are. "Hiya Kimothy, sorry we're late, I had to get the family ready" Liv gestured to Ryth, her twin boys and her 3 year old girl, Liv and Ryth adopted her but weirdly she looked like Liv and Ryth. Their boys were the same age as our girls, 1 and a half. "It's okay sis, as long as your here now, we only got here like 3 minutes ago anyway" Kim walked over to Liv and hugged her, then Ryth, then Luna, Luca and Liam, I done the same after Kim had finished "Hello Ryth, how have you been?" Rythian smiled at me "I missed you so much, brother" he hugged me again but tighter, I began to worry "Ryth, are you okay? Why did you miss me so much, I mean I missed you a lot too but are you okay? Is there something upsetting you?" I hugged him back. We broke apart he smiled and laughed a little "Oh typical Dunc' always worried for others, always caring and loving. I'm great, just missed your company. Anyway how's the girls?" We had a conversation while Kim and Liv had a conversation, we spoke for hours and we even took them back to our place turns out they just moved here recently, we live in the same road, our kids can grow up to be best friends, just like their parents, I laughed to myself, "What are you laughing at?" Kim asked taking hold of my hand, I smiled at her "just thinking about our future that's all" Kim giggled and continued talking to Liv, as I continued talking to Rythian about being dads.

Liv's POV

It was getting late and me and Kim were talking about how fun it was being a mother but how hard it was, "3 boys and a girl, oofft is it hard?" "Nope, it's fun Luna, Luca and Liam are all so well behaved, they sleep through the nights, Luna can walk and talk and does it so much like me it's unbelievable, Luca and Liam are beginning to talk and walk a littl-" I was interrupted by Ryth trying to impersonate me "as for Rythian, he is a very naughty boy and needs to be punished" I burst into laugher and blushed at the same time "Kim I think these two need to get a room and have some Liv and Ryth hot time" Duncan commented making Kim laugh and blush "I think you deserve the time too" I could just make out as Kim whispered it to Dunc', "oh yeah?" Dunc' replied in a different voice "use that sexy voice on me in the bedroom not in front of our family" Kim blushed even more, Oh it was his 'sexy voice' right, Ryth's voice is just sexy all the time. I laughed to myself "Kimothy calm down or your going to explode, breathe and stop blushing" I started laughing again "I think it's best we leave them two alone" Rythian whispered in my ear while nibbling it at the same time, he started kissing my neck and whispering little complements in my ear. Kim and Duncan smirked at us "I think it's time to go, we'll see you soon, okay?" I said trying to hid my blush but it wasn't really working "okay, bye sis, love you so much" I giggled Rythian still kissing and nibbling slightly at my neck "bye Kimothy and Drunken love you both so much, see you soon, bye" and with that me and Ryth left with Luca and Liam in their pram/buggie and Rythian pushing it and me carrying Luna in my arms as she was asleep. We got into the house "you go to bed, I'll go put them in their cots and bed, you've done enough today" Rythian offered "Okay, thanks babe" I kissed him and went into our bedroom, got into my pj's and lay in bed smiling and laughing while replaying the whole day in my mind. Rythian joined me in the bed in his pyjama bottoms, shirtless as usual, showing his sun kissed abs (I don't know why I wrote this but I did XD). "Today was good" Ryth put his arm around me and kissed my head "yeah it was lovely to see them, Robyn and Rayne again, it's been a while" I snuggled up to Rythian's warm body and rested my head on his chest, my hands laying on his tummy, one of his hands in the dip of my back, we fell asleep like this, happily and peacefully.

Narrator's POV

The Yogs were asleep and sound,
They thought they'd never be found,
By their best friends and family they hold so dear,
But tomorrow is the day they'll see not they're fear

A/N--Hiya Bambinos, I hope you enjoyed this.
I hope you have a Fabulous Life and Goodbye :)
~ Liv :)