Chapter 8 :)

A/N-- Hiya Bambinos, this chapter is after FiZone and Livthian's Wedding :)
Fill-in: I'm not going to write about the actual ceremony because if you were in my life you would be kinda of sick of weddings like me, considering I have 4 weddings in the space of 3 years and its kind of driving me insane...Well more insane XD, but anyway yeah, Livthian and FiZone's wedding was really cute like DunKim's and LewHan's. We know that Alea got pregnant. Alea caught Livthian's bouquet and Sjips caught FiZone's :) more weddings D: XD but yeah, now it's been like a week and a half since the weddings Alea found out their preggers and now they are about to announce it.
I hope you enjoy :)

Rhea's POV

Me and Smith have known for about 3 days that i'm pregnant. Liv walks past and I grab her arm gently and pull her towards me, she like trips and instead of stopping in front of me she like falls on to me and like hugs me, it was really weird but funny, we both were laughing "You okay there? Sorry I didn't mean to-" "it's fine, I just haven't seen you in so long I just had to give you a bear-hug" she joked and we laughed even more "So Darling, what did you want to say to me?" Liv always calls everyone Darling or sweetheart or My Love or honey, she just calls everyone really cute little names, everyone just feels like she's they're sister it's weird but I love it "Well, I need to tell you something" "well, yeah, I understood that, it was that or you were just like trying to assassinate me" she laughed as did I "Liv I'm preg-" "Your Preggers?" She butted in "How did you?" She laughed but I was confused "your my best friend I can tell what's wrong with you and I could just tell you were pregnant" I raised my eyebrow "wait...your not upset or angry at me?" She smiled sympathically "awww you think I'd be angry?" She gave me a warm hug "I'd never be mad at you...for not too long anyway, I'm happy your starting a family with the love of your life" she smiled which made me smile, she was so sweet "but aren't you mad that me and Alex aren't Marr-" "Look, Rhea, I love you and all and Smiffy too but I don't care what way you live your life, I mean like as long as your happy and not doing harm to others then that's okay with me, it's your life and i'm just Grateful to be apart of it" she squeezed me a little tighter then let go and smiled "Look I need to go see Ryth, but we'll talk later okay? If you need me just attempt to assassinate me again and I'll talk to you" "okay bye" "bye" with that she kissed my forehead, as usual and left smiling and running up to the love of her life, Rythian, he lifted her up and spun her around, both laughing making me smile. Smith came up to me and hugged me "Did you tell her? Was she okay with it? Did she get annoyed at you?" Smith asked worriedly "I told her and yea she was over the moon with it, she wasn't annoyed, she was just really happy for us" I kissed his nose which made him smile. "I told Rythian, although we are not best friends, I think I can relate to him more because I go out with you and he's married to Liv and you and Liv are best friends" "yeah, I understand, how did he take it?" I was slightly worried "he took it a lot like the way you described Liv to take it" we smiled then Smith said "How about we go tell everyone else then?" "Sure thing, Babe".

Time skip to after they rounded up all their biatches

Smith's POV

Me and Rhea stood in front of all of our friends "Rhea is..." I couldn't say it neither could Rhea, we weren't usually that scared of what people would think but this was different. We were terrified "Rhea and Alex are going to be parents" Liv swooped in making us not look like idiots "they're starting a family together" Rythian took over, they smiled at each other then Rythian spoke again, his cool smooth accent relaxing me and Rhea quite a lot "Don't be mad at them or be disgusted by their method of life, it's really not up to you what they do. They have an amazing life, Rhea is pregnant and both are going to make amazing parents and if you can't see that then your really missing out, if you don't have anything nice to say to them then don't speak at all" Rythian finished. Oh My Gosh... Livthian you two are angels sent from above!!! everyone cheered for us and congratulated us, Everyone coming up to me and Rhea and talking about parenting and babies then after everyone settled down with the information Ryth and Liv came up to us "Hey I didn't say it earlier congra-" "Olive, your the best! I love you so much!" Liv laughed as did me and Rythian "It's okay Rhe-Rhe, I love you too, I'd do anything to make you happy and safe" Rhea stopped hugging Liv and went to Rythian hugging him just as much or a little bit less than Liv "Thank You so much Rythian, you two are amazing" we all laughed again, once Rhea broke the hug Rythian put his arm around Liv's waist making them both blush. Really they're married and they still blush with little things like th- well actually that's okay. It's rather cute and adorable. "You two are angels sent from above" I commented making them laugh again "Thank you, as I was sort of saying, Congratulations on your baby or babies" Liv said making Rhea laugh at 'as I was sort of saying' (because it was Rhea who interrupted Liv) I held Rhea's hand tightly but not too tightly, "Smith, don't be too harsh on her, when she's preggers" Rythian joked "yeah, you know me, loves things hard" I joked making Rhea and Liv both spit their drinks everywhere which made me and Rythian burst into laughter. Rhea and Liv hit me and Ryth playfully then whispered "Jerk-face" "love you too" me and Ryth whispered to our girls. The day was good, me and Rhea went home and fell asleep almost instantly, Rhea was curled up, snuggling into my chest.

Time skip to next day

I woke up with a ticklish feeling on my chest or in my chest. I open my eyes and wait for them to adjust, I look down to my chest to see an awake Rhea playing with my chest hair "Good morning my beautiful Princess" she giggled and looked up to me "good afternoon to you too, my handsome prince, it's 12:15 we have a hospital appointment at 1:35" I smiled "Okay, I'm going to go take a shower" "okay" I jumped into a shower (don't actually jump into a shower, you'll slip and hurt yourself). 15 minutes later. I got out of the bathroom, showered and dressed. I went into the kitchen to find Rhea drinking her tea and eating some toast, I quickly made some toast. Ate it. Brushed my teeth and messed about with my hair. Then got into my car at 12:45 then driving to the hospital which took 55 minutes (it was 1:15 that they arrived) we checked into the hospital and had to wait a little while until a nurse came out and called "Mr Smith and Ms Wright" me and Rhea stood up, walking over to the nurse then following her (Nurses can be guys as well and doctors can be girls. Not saying anything bad but when I've seen it, it's usually a female nurse who attends to Pregnant woman, just saying)
We went into a little room and the nurse starting the Ultrasound thingy, I don't really know much about this stuff, "Mr Smith & Ms Wright, your child is healthy, would you like to know the sex?" I looked at Rhea, an she smiled "If you want to then sure" I said holding her hand in my own "Yes please" the nurse smiled and touched around Rhea's tummy some more, played about with some machine thing and then spoke with a comforting smile "your child is going to be a"...

A/N-- Hiya, Cliffhanger sort of, see you next time, I hope you have a fabulous life and goodbye :)
~ Liv :)