Chapter 3 :)

A/N-- Hiya everyone, this chapter is like and assembly thing and all the ships with be there, I feel like I'm talking about an army of legit ships coming to attack :) , anyway, this is like a sort of celebration assembly sort of thing (credit to @Yogscast_Ships for suggesting the assembly bit) after the assembly, there is a party at Kim and Liv's house...you know how College parties go...playing Scrabble all night long, getting mad with Suduko :) on with the story. I hope you enjoy :)

3 weeks after starting the College

Zoey's POV

There was an assembly at 4 (round about the time college finishes, in this) then we all get to go home, "FiFi, there's a celebration assembly thing today, are you coming?" "Yeah, of course I am ZoZo" "Okay" I grabbed Fiona's hand and held it, we walked to where "The Group" usually is...we really need a name...hmmm...we'll think of one later.

Lewis's POV

Me, Han, Dunc', Kim, Ryth, Liv, Sjin, Sips, Simon, Ross, Trott, Smiffy, Rhea and soon Fiona and Zoey are all siting at the table we usually sit at, all the couples holding hands, me and Han, same with DunKim, FiZone, Livthian, Sjips, Alea, Tross, Simraphel (I'm kidding Israphel's not a thing in this, I am only kidding) REVERSE back to the start of that: Tross, Simon just smiling at us all "I'm going to do a 'Liv' here," Simon just said smirking "LewHan! DunKim! FiZone! Sjips! Alea! Tross! And last but not least Livthian!" Simon just said loud enough for only our 'group' to hear, Simon was like the mother of the group, making sure everyone was happy and safe first then thought about himself, Liv is very like that too. "What are we going to call this Ye Old group?" I asked in a weird sort of tone and everyone laughed as did I "how about we play like a little game where everyone says 1 word and we see what names we come up with and what one we like best?" Kim suggested "Yes, so who wants to go first?" Everyone said they didn't mind "Okay, Simon you go" "Ye" Simon started "Olde" Hannah chirped "Goon" Liv and Rhea said at the same time "Squad" Duncan and Kim finished at the same time "THE YOGSCAST!!" Rythian, Sjips, The Hatters and FiZone all cheered.
"Cool The YOGSCAST! I love it!" "Same" everyone commented shortly after each other.

Time skip to the assembly

Rhea's POV

I was asked to sing at the assembly thing, I didn't really want to yet I did, I was singing 'Once Upon A Time' I loved that song, I told Smiffy I was singing the song to him and that, when they called my name. Shiznit! Here we go.
I got on stage and said into the microphone "This is for all those people who have a loved one out there." I wasn't really good at public speaking but at the same time , I was, it was weird. I smiled to all the people I've met and love, known as The YOGSCAST , Liv waving to me and mouthing "It'll be okay, you'll do great, think of Smiffy" I nodded to her and start singing

"Once upon a time, when I first held your hand, and love was not a crime. In a private world where you said 'Dont look down!' but then I did and now your lost, above me. So much left to say, trapped alone here with my best laid plans astray, standing scared outside a cold church, soul search, seeking some lost answer from a god...who loves me. Can I turn to you in my need Will you take me back or watch me bleed, are you there? There at all? And as I Fall from the person that I tried to be, could you really love some one like me? Once upon a time, all I need was your hand, in mine. And we knew it all but now I know not what I do, I bow my head and turn to you." I finish the song and everyone claps like really wildly, I hear all the individual "Wooohoooo's" from The YOGSCAST and it makes me smile, I return to my seat next to Smiffy and get drowned in compliments from my Friends "Thank You, Yogs, I love you all" I kiss Smiffy on the cheek and we all watch the rest of the okay assembly, thank goodness it was a Friday.

Liv's POV

"Hiya Ryth, want to come back to me and Kim's place to have a sort of celebration party?" "Of course Princess" I smile an kiss him, soft, sweet and short. The bell goes for the end of the day and me and Ryth meet all the Yogs outside and me and Kim start inviting everyone (Yogs only) over for the party. This should be good fun. Everyone accepted and we all went home, Duncan went to his house and brought some clothes as he was mostly likely going to stay over, and Ryth is doing the same, Ryth's place is really nice "Hey Liv, what should I wear?" "Anything, you look handsome in everything" he smiled and walked towards me lifting me up and kissing me long and sweet, we broke apart eventually and smiled again "I love you, Ryth" "guess what? I love you too" we kissed again and he grabbed his smart dark blue shirt, White waistcoat, Purple tie with his dark sort of red suit trousers. We got back home and got dressed as it was 6 and the party was starting at 8, I got into a Light Blue and Purple dress, it was fancy but not too fancy. Rythian an Duncan were just chatting on the sofa when me and Kim walked in looking lovely, Kim looked gorgeous!!.

Duncan's POV

Kim and Liv just walked into the room and my gosh, they're both looking incredible! Kim looks gorgeous as does Liv, seeing them standing right next to each other you can see the resemblance, I wonder what they're parents looks like, for them both to look as beautiful as they do, the parents must have some in put. "WOW..." Me and Rythian said at the same time both staring at our beautiful lovers. The girls laugh, their laughs are cute. Damn tonight is going to be good.

A/N-- The Party will be next chapter :) just to keep you on your toes :) I hope you enjoyed this. I hope you have a Fabulous Life and GoodBye :)
~ Liv