{13} [Operation Gone Wrong]

×Next day×

Duri pov
Hmm... I never remember how to make any potion since... I never knew about chemical and stuff... Maybe solar has a book of potions that I can used... But... Taking someone else stuff... Is not so polite... Whatever, it's not like he care... That arrogant bastard...
[End pov]

Duri went and search everywhere in every bookshelf, drawers... Soon he found it... "Heh that was easy, now I just follow these instructions and I'll be good.." he said as he sigh and continue his plan...

~A few hours later ~

Duri had now finished it.. he can used it but little did duri know.. as smart as he could be... He did a mistake... (Wow such a plot twist 😂) anyways he drank the potion and turn invisible, yeah same as his clothes don't ask me why.. he quickly ran too the meeting room as quietly as possible... He accidentally hit something but continue to hid somewhere so he could listen to what they say.. duri is smart but he still have his clumsiness and childish personality... No one was in the room yet accept gempa... Gempa too was waiting for the others to arrive and usually taufan or duri was first to came but since gempa told duri that he isn't included in the meeting, he was expecting someone else.. duri waited till he saw someone entered.. it was ice... Wait what? Out of all elements, ice came first to the meeting. That's so not him... Duri started to get suspicious vibes from ice as ice was whispering something to gempa... I wonder what it was... Gempa gave no reaction at all and told ice to sit down... Soon halilintar entered as well as taufan.. taufan look serious then goofing around with blaze.. but wait, speaking of blaze... Where is he?? Thought duri.. well blaze often come late so that's understandable... Lastly blaze came running as he was almost out of breath... "Sorry... I was late!" He exclaimed.. "even ice can come faster than you..." Said  taufan disappointedly rather than teasing him... Duri becomes suspicious of taufan and ice attitude... It was weird.. they weren't acting like themselves...
"Alright everyone, listen up.. today's meeting is about duri-" gempa announced as halilintar slammed the table.. "why would we talk about him! He's not our priority!" He said as he cross his hands... "Halilintar, I told you that I won't hesitate to ground you if you misbehave." Before hali can say anything solar opens the door as everyone gasps seeing solar looks... He was panicking...  "Guys! I can't find duri anywhere! He's gone gone for almost a day! We have to find him! Now!" He shouted.. "yes solar, I was about to discuss about it now.. please sit down so I can explain.." said gempa politely as solar listen but still worried... "It's seems through out this day... Chaos had been happening... And I can say myself that I'm very much guilty.." blaze then clenched his fist "how come?" Gempa then click a button that activate a holagram as he showed a picture of their last mission... "During our last mission, me duri and taufan we're in it as our mission is to find the source of the emergency call... Everything turn out well when suddenly duri got hurt or some sort.. I was planning to bring him back to comender because he was hurt badly but I couldn't reach to you guys... He started to think he was weak because we got attack and he was badly injured... He thinks he was a burden when he wasn't... I feel like Im a terrible leader... I should have seen his potential.." Duri stares in gempa's eyes.. he felt like gempa was... Apologizing... At him? But gempa can't see him.. can he?
"I also feel like I wanted to apologize...  I should have seen his struggles just to chase me... He was indeed strong but I was blind... I said stuff without thinking... I wasn't myself... He started to ignore me... I guess those words really stab him hard..." Sigh solar as he place his hand on his face... Duri felt tears form in his eyes.. why are they apologizing knowing the fact that he wasn't there Since they can't see him... Or did they see him? "Pathetic, since when are you so soft light shit?" Said halilintar as gempa shout at him, "language! Duri's -"
...
...
"Duri's not here..." Gempa said as he finished his sentence.. usually it goes like ' language, duri's here!' but duri wasn't there... He was gone as the others look slightly sad.. the air felt cold as It was suffocating solar... He can't just sit there and talk nonsense... "Let's go find him... Everyone!" Shouted gempa as everyone knew what to do, they went outside and left gempa alone in the meeting room...

"I know you're here... Duri.."