∆{1} [Important Mission]∆

"boboiboy!!" Shouted Yaya and Gopal as they ran towards boboiboy's room... Boboiboy lift his head up and chuckle seeing the two running... Recently boboiboy had badly injured because of his previous missions... His watch was malfunctioning and he couldn't use his elements powers... "What's wrong guys?" He ask them in a very worry tone... "Comander needs you right now! He said he needs your help!" Explain Yaya as Gopal was heavily breathing from all of the running... "But I just recover.."
said boboiboy,

why did comander need me for....

"I don't know, he said to call you no matter what..." Said Yaya. "Deyy, can you two hurry up already! Captain papa is going to eat all the food in the cafeteria!" Exclaimed Gopal as he Push boboiboy out of his bed... "But-" was all boboiboy said as Gopal continue to push boboiboy to comander... As they arive, boboiboy proceeds to salutes to his commander and ask him "what's the matter commander?" Ask boboiboy curiously..
"Boboiboy... I need your help, I had received a important signal from the planet call plantium.. in sector 12-07... Someone ask for help there but the catch is... The planet is very much like a forest and can easily get lost... I need your element powers to locate and find this signal and where it came from..." Gopal then slide in, "what about us commander?" Kokoci think for a while before answering... "You'll stay here for backup if anything goes wrong.." silent filled the room... And Yaya decided to speak up.."but boboiboy had just recovered... We shouldn't send him to mission yet.." their commander sigh... "We had no choice..." Boboiboy salute his commander, "on it commander, boboiboy hepta split!!!!" As boboiboy was split into 7...

All of the elements look at each other and stare at commander

Boboiboy with his cap face Infront, his clothing was black and slightly red, Halilintar (thunderstorm element) then break the silent, "why are we summon?"

"Yeah? Why?" Ask the little innocent duri (thorn) who has his hat sideways and had a black and green appearance.

Commander than explain everything...

"Umm... Im not going..." Said the lazy ais (the water/ ice element) who had his hat face Infront a hood on with a blue and icy appearance..

"Yeah same, I have more shits to do than saving a random person in a freaking forest.." said solar (the light element) who had his hat a little sideways an orange glasses, a grey, white and yellow appearance...

"I'll go!!!" Shouted duri in excitement..

Their leader who was gempa ( rock covered his hand, his hat face backwards with a little orange appearance, the earth element) shook their head, "no duri it's to dangerous!" Duri still insisted to come along to the mission even after gempa trying to make duri stop... Gempa finally give in... "Alright... You can go .." as duri hear it.. he shouted in happiness... He was so happy because he was the nature element, that's why he loves plants... "I guess I'm going since duri is in this mission.." said gempa in defeat... halilintar already left saying he needs to do something... Important...
"I'll go too" said taufan (the wind element) volunteering himself...
There's only one more element who haven't said a thing... It was blaze the fire element..
"Don't look at me, you know if I accidentally burn the plants there... Duri is going to kill me.." explain blaze..
"What did you say blaze?" Said duri smiling creepily at blaze ... "Um nothing.." said blaze quickly..
"Alright then that settle... Now the other who didn't join, please do not create choas while gempa and the others are in mission.." as the others nodded..

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

I must show gempa that I'm not weak and naive as I seem! Then he'll be so proud of me! Everyone will for sure start to realize that I'm stronger ..

I hope...