¶{11} [You lied.... How Could You]¶

With taufan and halilintar boi

"Tsk... How could he tried to attack our friends, he's insane..." Said halilintar looking pissed off... "Calm down hali.... He must had his reason..." Said taufan calming his big bro down... "Like what?" Ask halilintar but taufan didn't answer... It was so... quiet now... Soon enough duri had wake up as he sees himself being carried by halilintar... "What's going on?..." Ask the nature element... Suddenly in an instant, halilintar threw daun hard til he hit a nearby tree, "WHY THE HELL DID YOU TRIED TO HURT OUR FRIENDS!" Shouted hali, he totally had lost his cool now... "Hali! Language!" Shout taufan... "I DON'T FXCKING CARE! IM MAD AT HIM!" Said halilintar as he started to come closer to duri... "I.. it was... I don't know.... It was an accident..." Hali pick duri by the neck and almost choked him... "Oh an accident? You know what, you're an accident as well.. why did I even had you as my little brother.." (damn... That's going to hurt a lot) he then let go of duri as he fell down and he breath heavily... "Hali.. that was mean..." Said taufan but slowly... "He deserves that, one day or another he'll learn to be mature like me..." Said halilintar as he walks away... Taufan was about to follow hali but he felt pitty so he stayed... Duri meanwhile... Had heard it from his older brother... He's weak and was just a burden... "You an accident as well..." The word lingers inside his head. he was, was he? (Of course not.. he's a bean)
Duri started to learn something... He needed to stop being childish to them.. obviously he fake being childish, innocent and naive because he wanted everyone to notice and play with him... But things go downhill instead... He learn that he needs to be mature... Like what big brother hali said... Maybe he didn't need anyone attention... After all... A little bean like him should listen to their brothers right?... He wasn't always the innocent child you always sees him as... After all he's twins with the most smartest elemental, so there's no doubt that duri Also inherited the ability as well... He is very observant and none of the elements knew it.. he was smart and intelligent but he decided to be a child to earn some attention but it seems to not work... He had heard everything from his brothers and non of them is actually proud of his existence... Even solar, he's closest brother Had now lost duri's trust... He doesn't trust anyone now... Except one person... Now he wanted to really show them who he really was... Will they regret it? Who knows...

"This is bad.... "