{12} [Sudden Changes]

Contains swearing 😌

"Shit shit shit... This is bad soooo bad... How could I say that without thinking?! What the hell is wrong with me..." Said Solar in a panic... He opens duri's room but no one to be seen.. he went everywhere but no sign of the cheerful element anywhere... He then bump into halilintar who looks rather annoyed... "What the hell is wrong with you? can't you see I'm walking here, you bright shit?!" Said hali as continue his walk... "Wait hali! Have you seen duri anywhere?" Ask solar as hali begin to stop walking and turn around... "Oh.. I did, I beat him up... He's with taufan.." halilintar said it rather calmly... "Why did you beat him up! He did nothing to deserve -" solar couldn't finish as halilintar approach him as lightning spark start to appear.. "he almost hurt our friends, I beat him up because he almost hurt Yaya and fang when they were at the Kokotiam... geez not even a thank you..." Halilintar said as he left solar... "He... Hurt our friends?... There must be a reason.... Right?" Solar whisper as he started to panic... What if something bad is going to happen to duri! It's all his fault... What if that darkness guy who's in duri controls him again... This time duri will not trust him because he scar duri's heart without thinking....

Halilintar meanwhile was on his way to meet gempa...

"So are you going to fix that damn watch or what?" Ask halilintar... "Patient my dear... Ochobot will help you fix your malfunctioning watch so we can finally merge back ... but please, that attitude of yours need to get the hell out from me, clear?" Said gempa as he gave halilintar a very sinister smile... "U..uu.. yes mama gempa! I will..." Said halilintar scared to be punished...
God gempa scary

Duri...
Wait?.... Duri?
Who's duri?...
Oh... Idk who that is .. do you know who's that kid is?...
Vines green?.. sorry don't know them...
Said a person as solar becomes very stressed out... He needs to find duri fast...

"Hey taufan, I need to go to solar's lab .. I meet you up in the cafeteria..." Taufan nodded and left... You really want to do this kid? Duri nodded...

He wanted to be gone... But not entirely... Just invisible for a couple of days to see if they care...

It would be fine since non of them cared....

I better tell this to taufan and gempa... He needs to know about it... Said------

That's all I think, i AM sorry for it to be short, i love yoU all So much for the support, you all arE the best... Loooooove duri plEaSe don't hurt the bean 😭 Hope I can make more becauSe l'm tired

AYE

Boi tired need rest

Boi tired need rest