The Sun Riders

~Shouko's POV~

It was a quiet night. Everyone was sleeping soundly and dreaming their dreams. Until there was a sound of the Super Robot being under attack.

I sat up and rubbed my eyes, as the doors opened to reveal Antauri on the other side.

"Shouko, Chiro's not in his quarters." He told me.

More sounds of attacks continued to echo around. I sighed in slight annoyance. Chiro's at it again. Every time there's an early episode. He can't help but feel like he's part of the action.

"I know where he is." I answered.

I exit my quarters with Antauri and made my way to the Command Center. Chiro was there, in his PJs, looking like he's collapsing from a heavy attack. The Central Computer was showing an episode of his favorite show, The Sun Riders. His head hit the floor.

I loudly cleared my throat to get Chiro's attention. Chiro opened his eyes and saw me and the Monkeys staring at him.

He quickly got to his feet and struck a pose with an uneasy smile, "Uh... What's up, guys?"

I folded my arms, "This again, Chiro? Really?"

Chiro just shrugged his shoulders. Otto looked at me, "What is this show?"

"You have to ask Chiro. I don't watch it." I answered.

Chiro smiled, "Gather around, guys. I'm about to show you something incredible."

The Monkeys gathered to their seats and Chiro restarted the video. I just stayed in the corner near the elevators.

"What I am about to share with you is the coolest superhero team ever." He started his presentation.

"Whoa. A little love here." Sparx remarked.

"I meant on tv." Chiro explained, "They're the reason I wanted to be a superhero. Meet... The Sun Riders."

The video showed a red, reptilian, Godzilla-like monster wrecking havoc of a ruined city. The Sun Riders arrived to put an end to its reign of terror. The monster looked confused for a second, then used its fire breath to attack the trio. The three heroes jumped out of the way and the female drew her gun.

"Sun Gun! Dazzle Stun!" She cried as she fired her weapon at the monster.

The monster took the hit and fell to the ground in a stunned daze.

"Aurora 6. She can stun any monster with her Sun Gun." Chiro introduced the female.

Aurora 6 was a female in a mid-twenties and speaks with a heavy accent. She was really beautiful, with her long raven hair and dazzling blue eyes. She wears an orange helmet with a matching visor and white antennae ears. A dress with the Sun Riders insignia. Orange gloves and black boots.

 Orange gloves and black boots