Chapter 15 "Why Am I naked!!!" (By: Count Frederick and Sir Albert)

Nonsense Quotes: “I've always been a slave to my heart....because love is blind...imagine...that I fall in love to a hippo...”

Made to be Sir...vant...(O_o)

Chapter 15

“Why Am I naked!!!” (By: Count Frederick and Sir Albert)

MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

Last Scene: Prince Henri sucked the blood of Count Frederick while Sir Leandro got Sir Albert. Then a mysterious gnome appeared.

MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

The count woke up in a very comfy huge bed…he saw himself on the mirror he obtain his real body…he was sooooo happy. Then he realized that he was naked…

“Aaaaaaah…where am I…and why am I NAKED?” Then he suddenly remembered what happened the last time he encountered the black vampire prince. The count gulped and touched his neck. He felt bite scars.

“Waaah…it can’t be…that…idiot…suck my blood!!! I’m going to kill him!!!!” Count Frederick shouted. Sucking of fellow vampire’s blood is prohibited unless you were lovers.

“Argh…early in the morning and so noisy…shut your mouth will yah…” the prince said then hauled the count on the bed.

“WHAT THE…WHY ARE YOU NAKED?!” the count squealed then he felt pain at his bottom. Then suddenly he realized something…

“No…it can’t be…nooooooooooo!” the count thought that the prince touched him and that idea swirled on his mind when he felt something poking on him. It was the prince’s pole.

“Argh…horny toad get away from me!” The count was pissed.

“Hey, Frederick, how about a compromise agreement…”

“WHAT?!” Count Frederick was flustered.

“Yeah…I won’t suck any human’s blood but you’ll be the substitute…besides human’s blood stench…but yours so sweet…”

“NO WAY…and SUCK THEIR BLOOD ALL YOU WANT…SINCE I CAN PREVENT YOU!!!”

“Hmm…so you want everything in the hard way…huh…but I already owned your body…so it’s useless to argue about it…” the prince grinned.

Prince Henri pinned the count on the bed and did the…(censored)

MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

Meanwhile, Sir Albert was in the same predicament, his body was aching he didn’t know why. Then, Leandro leaned over and kiss him.

“Aaaaaaaah…why did you do that?!”

“Hey…I told you before that I like you, right…so I just show it…” Sir Leandro grinned. Sir Albert blushed but struggled.

“My master…I need to rescue him…”

“No worries…I think the prince want him to be his desire’s slave…” Sir Leandro explained then squeezing Sir Albert and added, “…ah so comforting to had a human pillow…and your smell driving me crazy…chu…”

“Get away from me pervert!”

“So, you wanna let the people know about what happen?!” Sir Leandro grinned. Sir Albert was shocked. No way! He can’t allow that. He wasn’t gaaaaaaaay. What will happen to his career? What will his relatives think? Sir Albert was white as flour. Sir Leandro grinned and said, “So, we had a deal…chu…” He hugged the half fainted Sir Albert.

MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM