Chapter 17 "Gulp...someone's following me..." (By: Sir Albert Swing)

Nonsense Quotes: “If you are governed by mind you’re a king but if the body you’re a dog…chu…doggie…doggie…good boy…”

Made to be Sir...vant...(O_o)

Chapter 17

“Gulp…someone’s following me…” (By: Sir Albert Swing)

MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

Last Scene: Count Frederick decided to be a teacher in St. Cross High and meet Prince Henri as well. Quite a reunion indeed…(^o^)?

MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

At St. Cross High faculty…

“Awww…Count Frederick Montiel left the school because he had to return in Oregon…we lost a gorgeous and nice student…” Miss Selda was brooding.

“Naaaah…stop that Miss Sel…we had a new teachers and they are gorgeous too!” Miss Ay giggled.

Then some commotion happened,

“Argh…G…could you PLEASE stay away from me!!!” Sir Sandro was pissed. Since Sir Gio keep on following him even at his class and threatened his students who approached him to asked questions.

“Are you dumb…they’re not really asking important questions…they just wanted to be close to you!”

Sir Gio shouted.

“Hohoho…you two are as always…” Miss Ay teased. Miss Selda just stared at them. She sure wasn’t at ease of the idea that Sirs Gio and Sandro were lovers.  Though, it was a one sided love. (^o^)

MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

Meanwhile, Sir Albert entered the faculty room and was very anxious. He found an anonymous letter from his locker. Saying, “I’m always watching you…” He wasn’t concern that much because if it’s an enemy he can immediately vaporize it but he was more concern on his master. If he was being watched then the count was being seen too. The worst part is the count didn’t notice it. Sir Sandro saw the problematic expression of Sir Albert and approached him.

“Uhm…is something wrong?”

“Oh, Sir Sandro…no-nothing…I was just…” Sir Albert tried to lie but he couldn’t especially when a nice, calm, trustful guy looked at him with concern.

“Okay, I’ll tell but can we eat first…I’m famished…” Sir Albert smiled.

“Sure.”

“Grrr…oi…you two where are you going?” Sir Gio was angry. He stood at the door and crossed armed preventing them to get out. Miss Ay sensed that it will turn to a word war between Sirs Gio and Sandro and so intervened.

“Hey, Sir Gio you need to finish your exam data the deadline is only until four in the afternoon so…hurry…” she dragged the physics teacher.

“Owowow…you don’t have to be so strict…I need to settle first what’s with Sandro and Albert!!!” Sir Gio struggled but couldn’t do anything because Miss Ay was a black belter.

“Thanks…” Sir Sandro uttered then smiled. “You’re welcome.” Miss Ay grinned.

MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

In the canteen, Sir Albert told everything except his vampire master.

“Do you have any idea who is it?” Sir Sandro asked. “No.” Sir Albert replied. “I guess you should not let yourself around during evening…hmm…do you want to report this to the authorities?” Sandro said very concerned.

“No…and please don’t tell anyone about it…I’m begging to you…” Sir Albert pleaded. “Okay, but please keep yourself safe…” Sir Sandro replied. “I’ll do…” Sir Albert smiled.

MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

“Argh…dammit…I need to finish this up…” Sir Albert had an over time.

Though, Sir Albert was warned about not to stay late in school, he had no choice. He had to finish his school obligations. Sir Leandro was messing him up so he wasn’t able to pass the important papers. Good thing Prince Henri dragged the leech out of the school. Sometimes the prince comes in handy.

It was eleven in the evening, Sir Albert decided to go back home. As he was walking the streets he felt someone’s following him. He walked fast and hid in a nearby block fenced. He planned to catch the culprit. He hears the footstep coming closer and closer. When the shadow came near, he jumped over and caught the stalker. The person was a…

“DOG?!” Sir Albert was stunned to see what he caught. He was sure that it was a shadow of a human. How come it was a huge dog? “Argh…my heads playing on me…need some sleep…” Sir Albert released the dog and walked home but all of a sudden someone attacked him from behind. It was a human with huge fangs. He fainted.

MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

Meanwhile, Count Frederick was furious but concerned to find that his servant isn’t home yet. Sir Leandro was also unease and smelled something’s wrong on Sir Albert’s scents. Ever since he set his eyes on Sir Albert, he had this strange sense of smell that always leads to Sir Albert.

On the other hand, Sir Albert woke up in the middle of the forest.

“What the?!” Sir Albert was confused to see his surroundings and being tied up in a huge tree without his shirt. “I am dreaming right?!” he uttered.

“No…my fated mate.” The dashing guy replied with fur clothes. “Wha…what are you saying…who are you and release me!?!” Sir Albert was confused in the word “mate”. The guy leaned over. “I am Xeldyk and you’re my mate…we need to do it now because its full moon…” the guy grinned. Xeldyk tried to kiss Sir Albert when someone hit him.

“GET AWAY FROM MY PROPERTY! Grrr” It was Sir Leandro. Then suddenly his appearance change. He turned into a human-wolf. Sir Albert was woozy to see what’s happening. “Vampires…now wolves…what will be the next…witch…dragons…talking animals?! I really need to see a psychiatrist…”

“Huh…a Halfling…heh…” Xeldyk transformed and attacked Sir Leandro. They fought using their supernatural strength and power. Still, Sir Albert is in haze. He was hit on by a guy (Sir Leandro) then this wolf turn to human (Xeldyk). He is going crazy.

After an hour of fighting, Sir Leandro beaten the wolf but threatened to comeback again the next full moon to get his mate.

“Grr…come back if you can but you can never lay hands on him…bastard…grr…” Sir Leandro howled. He turned his gazed to Sir Albert and his smell aroused him much.

“Sniff…you smell sweet…” Sir Leandro said while licking his mouth with erotic eyes.

Sir Albert noticed it, he gulp, and tried to change the topic.“Uhm…thank you for saving me…could you please release me…eheh…”

“Probably later…” Sir Leandro responded while grinning. “Eckkk…someone help me! I will be violated…” Sir Albert cried.

(The following event is censored…(^o^)//…)

After doing the censored thing in the forest…Sir Leandro dragged the poor Sir Albert to his house and continued doing it until morning.

MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

“AAAAALBERT!” Count Frederick was pissed to see his drained servant coming home at nine in the morning and sleeping on the floor. Good thing it was Saturday and no classes at all. Sir Albert was able to escape on Sir Leandro’s place but his body was aching.

“Master, please let me sleep…zzzzzzZZZZZ…”

MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM