Chapter 18"Even if you're not my mate..."(By: Sir Leandro Bay)

Weeeeppppiiiiieeeee...I finally wrote another chapter!!!!!! (^o^)// hurrah!!!!hurrah!!!Hurrrrraaaaaack!

CHOKE! (+__+) this is bad when I become too excited...

BLAG!

Nonsense Quotes: “If you are ruled by mind you are a king; if by body, a slave...c’mon even if you’re hungry?!”

Made to be Sir...vant...(O_o)

Chapter 18

“Even if you’re not my mate…you’re still mine! Finders keepers!” (By: Sir Leandro Bay)

MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

Last Scene: Sir Leandro saved Sir Albert from his wolf stalker and found out that he was a halfling.

MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

At Sir Leandro’s house; well it was a hotel, his family owned it. He was rich.

Sir Leandro can’t forget what happen the other day. “Xeldyk…Halfling…that was a dream…right?! But Albert’s scents are all over my place so its real and we did…” he blushed.

Then something crashed in,

“Can you please use the door in entering and not that teleportation blah…blah…you always end up crashing my things…” Sir Leandro said a bit irritated after he saw the intruder.

“Oi…slave,…don’t complain and your place is too unreliable can’t detect anything…as if a werewolf’s place…” Prince Henri replied a bit pissed.

“Grr…told yah not too call me SLAVE!!!!...wait you say werewolf…is that the wolf who can turn into human?!” he asked.

“Uhm…yeah…those stinky brutes…no social manners just ruled by emotion and strength …why you ask?”

Sir Leandro was irritated when he heard that but responded, “It’s nothing…”

“…”

“So, you met the Xeldyk wolf, am I right?” The prince asked.

“How’d you know?” Sir Leandro was surprised. “Easy…you’re slumbering wolf blood awakens…”

“Huh?! Y’know I’m a werewolf?!” Sir Leandro was puzzled. “Yeah, we vampires can only have a blood tie with werewolves and halflings…Well of course exception to the rule was the Helsing bloodline, humans with the ability to withhold the vampire’s power.”

“So…why did come here?” Leandro asked smelling a hidden agenda.

“Well, I thought you might be dead after transforming…just checking you out.” The prince sneered.

“Dead?” Leandro’s brow rose.

“Yeah, Halflings mortality rate is high…so I just check you out if in case…I need you to live to attain my objectives…” the prince replied. Sir Leandro thought so; the prince wasn’t concern to him but rather on how he could be of use to him. Well he doesn’t care as long as he already gets Sir Albert.

“For info…did you know that your ancestor Jonathan Harker was a pure wolf of royal blood?” The prince said then continued, “…the vampires and werewolves are fighting over to whom the authority be given to rule the Land of Oregon…to settle things…it was agreed upon to make a competition to identify the successor…the werewolves govern both brain and passion tie up with the power-hungry vampires. It’s quite sometime when Jonathan fall in love to a human girl named Mina and that disqualified the whole pack to inherit the land. Though, even it happened no one in the pack condemned Harker and instead they lived in the southern part of the middle world and build a kingdom but they still became subordinate meaning servants to the vampires…and well vampires where divided into two…and the rest is history…”