Chapter 5 "Mwuahaha...Revenge..."

Made to be Sir...vant...(O_o)

Chapter 5

“Mwuahaha…Revenge…”

MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

“I AGREE…MWUAHAHAHA!!!” Sir Albert was shivering in excitants. The school was entering a national academic competition for subjects English, Math, Science, and History and St. Blood Academy participated too.

“I’m gonna make my historical revenge! Mwuahahahaha!” Sir Albert laughs like a maniac.

“What is going on with him he scares me…” Sir Sandro said.

“C’mon, Mr. Scaredy Cat…he's always like that…” Sir Gio responded.

“Don’t call me scaredy cat you… philanderer…” Sir Sandro gritted. Sir Gio still keep on annoying Sir Sandro. It makes him feel better.

Miss Selda fell more and more in love with Sir Albert upon seeing that kind of characteristic. “I’ll support you with all my heart.” It seems like the room was flooded with red rose’s petals while Miss Selda and Sir Albert hold hands for the future victory.

“I don’t want to ruin your fantasies…but who will represents our school…as you know most of our students are supposed to be kick out a long time ago but since they belong to the rich families our school was getting light on them or slower than slow learner…” Sir Leandro said while super annoyed in the holding hands of Miss Selda and Sir Albert.

The teachers stopped and Sir Albert gawked. His aspirations shattered. He didn't think of that.

“No prob on that, Jay Sky is best in English…” Sir Sandro intervened. Sir Albert was uplift.

“Rudolf Web is commendable in Math…” Miss Ay added and Sir Albert’s ears became bigger, “Fine Pole is great in Science…” Sir Gio and Miss Selda followed. Sir Albert was triumphant.

“The problem is they are your students…LAZY students.” They simultaneously said to Sir Albert.

Sir Albert was fully energized and planned something…*evil grin*”No problem…hihihi…”

“Hey, you forgot history?” Sir Leandro reminded Sir Albert and the rest of the faculty.

“I already know someone whose knowledge in history is unquestionable…” Sir Albert grinned. He went off. Everyone in the faculty just mesmerized.

“When his aggressive…I find it charismatic…” Sir Sandro commented without thinking. Sir Leandro and Miss Selda looked at him liked they will kill him in any second.

“Hey, easy guys…complimenting others doesn’t mean that he like him…” Sir Gio mediated. Miss Selda and Sir Leandro were calm down.

“Thanks…I thought I was…” Sir Sandro made a relief.

“Hey, there’s no such thing as ‘free and thank you’ nowadays …buy me lunch…” Sir Gio sneered.

“Grrr…”

MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

Find out Sir Albert's plan…