Chapter 3 "You got it all wrooooooooooong!"

Made to be Sir...vant...(O_o)

Chapter 3

“You got it all wrooooooooooong!”

MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

Last Scene: Miss Selda and Count Frederick saw Sir Albert and Sir Leandro in an uncomfortable position. Miss Selda fainted because of shock while Count Frederick was having nausea and went off.

Sir Albert tried to explain but he failed.

MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

What actually happen?

Sir Leandro dragged  Sir Albert in the nurse’s office. He thought of a devious act but before actually doing that something happen. 

He was so excited of the things that he could do to Sir Albert and wasn’t aware to what he was actually doing at the poor teacher.

Sir Albert was dragged hastily and bump to every side of the building’s corridor. When he saw Sir Albert, he was bloody full of humps around his body.

“OH…MY GOODNESS!” Sir Leandro shrieked.

“It was your fault…” Sir Albert was like a wilted plant. He was a bit dizzy too because of severe lost of blood and can’t think rationally. He nearly fainted. Sir  Leandro the macho plus bulldozer carried him and hurriedly run inside the clinic. He applied patches and some cold press on Sir Albert’s several humps.

“C’mon don’t be shy take off your shirt we need to wash it…blood might stain your white polo!” Sir Leandro grinned while being assertive.

“Ack…I can do it myself…stop stripping me…hahaha!”  Albert was ticklish and so laughed then fell on the bed, Sir Leandro also tripped down and fell on the top of Sir Albert.

Sir Albert was moaning in pain because Sir Leandro was a big muscle-toned dude.

Someone slam the door open it was Miss Selda and Count Frederick.

MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

In the Montiel Mansion,

“Eck…master it wasn’t what you’re thinking!”

“Don’t come near me!” the count was exaggerating and added, “Look if you do something like that at least make it private you’re dragging my reputation on that…to think that you’re a teacher!” Count Frederick was yelling and pissed.

“I’ll rest and DON’T follow!”

“Sniff…I said it wasn’t like that…sniff…” Sir Albert was down, yes, even though the count maltreated him verbally the fact that Count Frederick was angry to him made him depress. He was already used in being a servant and when his master was piss to him, he became sad.

MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

Hey tell me if you enjoy reading this one...or is is funny to you?

(^o^)// cheerio!