Chapter 20 "Isn't my nephew so handsome?!*giggling(By:Countess Rhodora)

Nonsense Quotes: “I don’t want to be a slave…it’s a degradation of human’s worth…but for a cake and chocolate…let’s talk about it….privately…” drooling (^o^)

Oh I decided to change the title…harharhar…again harhar…though I’m too lazy to change the other chapter maybe gradually…(^o^)? Eh

Anywayz enjoy!

MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

St. Cross High’s Weird Teachers (O_o)

Chapter 20

“Isn’t my nephew so handsome?! *giggling (By: Countess Rhodora Montiel y Porsche)

MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

Last Scene: The fiancée of Count Frederick showed up which Prince Henri detested that turned into a chaotic event. It ended up in the destruction of Count Frederick’s precious mansion. (^O^)? Eh…

MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

Since the mansion of Count Frederick was in ruin and it will take a month for restoration, his aunt Countess Rhodora Montiel y Porsche of Alabama invited him to stay at his place for the meantime.

Since the school was having a vacation-break and had no place to stay, the count agreed.

“I want to go with you!!! I want to…I want to…I want to…” Prince Henri insisted.

“NO! Are you an idiot…it was my auntie’s place a WHITE VAMPIRE!” Count Frederick yelled. How can he possibly bring an enemy with him? Then, Lady Laura felt a bit triumphant at last he can have the count on her own without the hindrances of the prince.

“So you won’t…then don’t blame me if all the humans in your territory will die coz of blood lost…” Prince Henri grinned.

The count twitched. “That’s impossible you bastard coz you already drank my BLOOD!...There’s no way you can sip a human’s blood…other than mine…” the count shouted then growled. Hearing that Lady Laura fainted, “What my love’s blood was already taken by someone else and not ME! Aaaaah…” Drinking of blood by a vampire from another vampire was like a marriage contract, only if both have done it to each other. In the case of Count Frederick, he hadn’t drunk the prince’s blood so the contract isn’t completed and they can still drink other blood.

“Don’t think so high about yourself…I’m a Black Vampire I don’t follow rules…” he grimaced.

“Grr…bastard…”

So, the count had no choice but to bring the prince and his blood-tie with him. Since, Vampires cannot do mischief outside their territory.

“Count…I understand that you have to bring the prince…BUT WHY DO YOU HAVE TO LET LEANDRO TOO!!!” Sir Albert yelled while being bullied by Sir Leandro though it’s more on s*xual harassment.

“Will you stop complaining…do you think you’re the only one in this kind of situation!!!” Count Frederick growled. He was tied in two ropes, one end was with Prince Henri and the other was with Lady Laura.

They’re yelling and nagging inside the lemo.

“How embarrassing…” Rosanna lost hope, “…that is not a lady-like way…” she added.

“Hohoho…let’s just say we have a LIVELY DAY!” Old Butler Sam replied then sipping his green tea.

MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

“oooohhhhhhh…my handsome nephew…you came…” Countess Rhodora hugged the count then kissed the prince.

“Aaaaah…Auntie he was an ENEMY! WHY DO YOU HAVE TO ACCOMMODATE HIM!” Count Frederick yelled.

“Howhowhow…he’s also a guest and besides he cannot do any harm here…” the countess giggled. She also kissed Sir Leandro and Sir Albert. She loved handsome men. “Oh, you’re here too my lovely niece…and Sanna welcome…welcome…” she happily said.

After the long greetings and get to know each other they all rested.

Clattering! Klunk! Crash!

Some mysterious incidents occurred.

MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

“An investigation is needed!” Sir Albert proclaimed. He was a frustrated wanna be detective.

This was because of the crashes in the basement of the countess’ mansion the day after they arrived.

“Don’t worry aunt I will find the culprit.” The count promised to his auntie. He will help too. The rest added.

MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

And so the investigation began. Let’s just hope they will be helpful.

“Of course we will…” Sir Albert said.

To be continued…