Preface

Copyright © 2015 By Rebellious24

" Forever a Hustlers Wife."

All rights reserved. No part of this publication may be reproduced, distributed or transmitted in any form or by any means, including photocopying without the prior written permission of the publisher except in the case of brief quotations embodied in critical reviews and certain other non commercial uses permitted by copyright law.

You think your pain and your heartbreak are unprecedented in the history of the world, but then you read. It was books that taught me that the things that tormented me most were the very things that connected me with all the people who were alive, or who had ever been alive.

Isn't it funny how the memories you cherish before a breakup can become your worst enemies afterwards? The thoughts you loved to think about, the memories you wanted to hold up to the light and view from every angle, it suddenly seems a lot safer to lock them in a box, far from the light of day and throw away the key. It's not an act of bitterness. It's an act if self-preservation. It's not always a bad idea to stay behind the window and look out at life instead, is it?

Cast Ages.

Princess 24 // 1 month pregnant
Dre. 26
Trey. 26
Chas. 25
Shy. 25 // 4 months
Scooter 26
Aniya. 24
Niques. 22
Addison 26
Armoni. 25 // 2 months
Austin 25
Draya. 5
Madison 5
Chad. 5
Shyla. 6

Posting will be every Sunday on time, unless I'm really sick lol or if I want to surprise you guys with three chapters a day. Reason being is that, I really don't want the book to collapse with the others and finished quickly like the others.

The Comments and the Votes needs to increase every chapter that is posted inside of this book or else I won't have the drive to finish the book honestly.

Your feed back is important, so that I can know if I'm doing something wrong or if I'm doing things the right way.

If your comments and your messages are disrespectful and aren't appropriate towards me please keep it to yourself, to save your feelings. 🙏🙏🙏🙏.

Appreciate all of you loyal readers, my friends who read this book, and even those who love to be a ghost 😄😄.

Hope you guys enjoy the story and it won't stop until I say THE END 😏

You guys ready or nah 👀

Oh and drop down any ideas you have for the book.

Message me on kik, if you have any questions or suggestions @aaliyah8320