13

Chapter 13

6 months passed..
Jin's condition is getting better, he's back like the previous Jin, he's still traumatized when he hears someone screaming or getting close to him suddenly. He is very beautiful with his growing belly. He lives somewhere, with Taehyung. When he graduated, Taehyung immediately replaced his mother's position as CEO of their company and he took care of Jin.

How about Jungkook? He's in Seoul, living with Jimin and his dad, he's not in jail, with the condition that he returns to Seoul and never meets Jin. They moved after officially divorced.

"Jin..."

"Hmm"

"How do you feel?"

"Better Tae, you've taken good care of me"

"I know this isn't the right time to introduce you to someone, but he's not really someone else, he's someone we know, do you want to come with me to have dinner with Yoongi?"

"He is here?"

"Yeah, he'd love to meet you."

"But.. it seems I haven't been able to meet anyone for now, I--"

"Yeah, that's fine, I understand."

"I'm sorry Tae, but it's still very scary" Taehyung just nodded and kissed his brother's forehead then left Jin's room.

Jin stroked his stomach while shedding tears.

"I miss you Jungkook... is it true that you've never loved me? Was all of this just your plan?" Jin wiped his tears. Every night he just cries while stroking his stomach. His first love for the wrong person. Every time he remembers what Jungkook did to him, he doesn't know why sweet memories always come after it.

When they spent time together in Seoul, when they enjoyed their time before marriage. Everything is perfect.

That night, Taehyung went out with Yoongi, only Jin was there alone, he went out to the kitchen to get a drink. He's so far away from Jungkook. He sat down at the dining table, staring at the chair in front of him.

"You should be here, didn't you say you wouldn't leave me? Didn't you promise you wouldn't hurt me?" Jin started crying again and bowed his head.

Meanwhile in Seoul, Jungkook just spent his days drunk and drunk. Jimin was worried seeing his hyung's condition, he knew it was all his fault, if he didn't make a decision rashly, it wouldn't be like this.

"I'm sorry..i'm sorry Jin..please forgive me" Jungkook just squatted in the corner of the kitchen while lowering his head and crying, his hand holding a beer bottle that was almost empty.

"Hyung? Gosh hyung, what are you doing there?" Jimin approached Jungkook, it was already 3 am, Jimin woke up thirsty and heard someone crying in the dark.

"I just want to die, that's the only way I can make up for everything.. I hate myself.. I--"

"Hyung!! What are you saying? What about me? You can't die! I'm sorry hyung, it's my fault! If I wanted to listen to the explanation first, everything wouldn't be like this"

"He didn't even report me to the police, he even thought about me! Damn me!" Jungkook hit his own head and Jimin held him back, he hugged him.

"Hyung... it's my fault" Jimin cried hugging his hyung's body.

Day after day passed, it was very painful for Jin and Jungkook even for Taehyung and Jimin. It's not fair, why can't their minds and hearts run together.

That day Jin gave birth, a girl, very beautiful, she named Jeon Areum, however she was still Jungkook's child, Jin didn't want to get rid of that name from his child.

Her eyes, nose, mouth are all exactly like Jungkook's, the first time Jin saw her he just cried. How could she be exactly like her father?

4 years passed, Jin and Taehyung returned to Seoul. He decided to live there, where Jin was born. He's not alone, he doesn't live with Taehyung either, he lives with Yoongi. Yes, he is the person who has been beside Jin, helping him recover from trauma. Treating Areum like his own child.

"Jin, you are very tired, rest, let me bathe Areum" Yoongi approached Jin.

"No, you just got home from work, take a shower, I've prepared dinner, I just need to wash her and we can eat together"

"You must be tired from taking care of her all day." Yoongi stroked Jin's cheek softly.

"I'm happy, I take care of my child, I don't feel tired, take a shower" Jin smiled and left Yoongi in the room.