5

Chapter 5

Jin and Jungkook sat in front of the TV, the romantic movie they watched made Jin look more focused, he had a pillow on his lap and Jungkook laid his head on it, surprising Jin.

Jin looked down to see Jungkook who was looking at him.

"The TV is there, not here"

"You are more interesting than that film" Jin just shook his head and looked back at the screen, there were many intimate scenes in the film, the sound of moan began to be heard, making Jin a little awkward. He tried to look away from the TV so as not to see it.

"You are cute"

"Hmm?" Jin looked down again and saw Jungkook who was smiling at him.

"Why are you so awkward looking at that scene?"

"I'm just not used to seeing it"

"Or because you've never tasted it?"

"JK.. I--"

"Sshh.. do you want to taste it?"

"No, I just want to do it when I get married later"

"What if I marry you?" Jin's eyes widened at Jungkook's words. Jungkook got up from his position and sat facing Jin.

"Jin..."

"Hmm"

"Why are you so beautiful?"

"JK.. I think I should go home" Jin felt very nervous, to be honest he was getting scared. Afraid that something will happen to them

"But it's getting late"

"It's fine, I'll take a taxi"

"No, what if there are bad people out there?"

"But--"

"Jin.." Jungkook looked at Jin's lips and back to meet his eyes.

"Can i?" Their eyes met each other and their lips met for a moment. Jin was surprised by what Jungkook did, but he didn't do anything. Instead he closed his eyes and let Jungkook lead the kiss. He just followed Jungkook's movements.

Jungkook lifted Jin on his lap but Jin let go of the kiss.

"JK, i..i can't"

"I'll do it gently, I promise"

"But.."

"I know you want to do it with me, I know that" Jungkook took Jin's hand and kissed it.

"I promise I'll always be with you after this"

"JK.." Jungkook put his hand on Jin's hip.

"can you feel it? I'm on, and I know you too" Jin did feel a bulge right on his ass. He also felt his dick getting hard because of the touch Jungkook gave him.

"Can you feel it?" Jin just nodded.

"You want it?" Jin just kept looking into Jungkook's eyes and nodded. Jungkook just smiled and slowly unbuttoned Jin's shirt one by one and put it down. Take it off and throw it on the floor.

Jin was very nervous at that time, it was the first time Jin had done this, bare-chested in front of a strange man.

"Ohh fuckk.. you're so beautiful, so perfect"

"JK."

"Yes baby"

"Promise me you'll always be with me after this"

"Yes, I promise" Jungkook laid Jin's body on the sofa, he unbuttoned Jin's pants, released them slowly, until the beautiful body was clearly visible in front of Jungkook.

"Fuckk.." Jin tried to cover his dick but Jungkook took both his hands and brought them above his head. He hovered over Jin's body.

"Are you shy?" Jin nodded.

"Don't be shy baby, you're so perfect, okay?" Jin nodded again. Jungkook dived his head into Jin's neck, making his eyes close.

"JK..it's ticklish"

"No baby, that's a pleasure" Jin let Jungkook do whatever he wanted, Jin just bit his lips.

"I want to hear your voice" Jin shook his head.

"It's okay, I'll make you sound" Jungkook lifted his head and Jin's eyes slowly opened.

"JK, I'm scared"

"It's okay, if it's not comfortable for you we can stop, I promise" Jin nodded and Jungkook let go of his hand from Jin.

He lifted his body and took off his clothes. His naked body was seen by Jin, leaving him in awe.

"You like it?" Jin just nodded.

"Say it"

"Yes, I like it"

"Good baby" Jungkook took the condom he had prepared earlier and put it on his dick. Then opened Jin's legs wide.

"Wait.."

"What?"

"JK..I'm scared" Jin's face does look panicked, Jungkook covers Jin's legs.

"Okay, we don't have to do it now" Jungkook removed the condom on his dick and put his clothes back on.

"JK, hey, I'm sorry, I--"

"It's okay, put on your clothes, I'll prepare your bed"

Jin just silent on the couch, while Jungkook went to his room. I don't know why Jin feels guilty to himself.