4

Chapter 4

After that meeting Jin and Jungkook saw each other often, they also spent time together. Not a day goes by without a call from Jungkook. They exchanged stories and got closer.

"How was your class today?" Jin said.

"Boring, because you're not there"

"Are you always like this?"

"No, I'm like this when I have a crush on someone"

"What do you mean?"

"Jin, shall we meet tomorrow?"

"We meet every day JK"

"How about in my apartment? I'll make dinner for you"

"Are you asking me for a date?"

"Do you mind?"

"I already have a boyfriend, if I come to your apartment he must think I'm cheating on him"

"Does he not know about me?"

"No, I didn't tell him and he never asked, he was busy with his studies"

"But we're just friends, he won't get mad if you say it, I'll pick you up after college"

"JK but--"

"I promise nothing will happen, after dinner I will take you home"

"I don't think you're going to do anything either"

"It's late, you should sleep"

"Yes I will sleep after hanging up from you"

"See you tomorrow, I miss you"

"JK.."

"Okay, bye Jin"

"Bye JK" Jin hung up his phone and came out of his room to meet Taehyung who was staying there at that time. He was still in front of the TV with a bowl of popcorn in his lap

He walked over to Taehyung, moved the bowl to the table and replaced it with his head laying on Taehyung's lap.

"Tae.."

"Hmm"

"Tomorrow I can't have dinner with you"

"Why? Did Yoongi ask you to go to a club again?"

"No, it's not Yoongi"

"Who is it, then?"

"JK"

"Who is JK?"

"You remember that guy who helped me when I was drunk at the club? He's the one, we meet often and he's very nice to me, he invites me to his apartment for dinner, he'll pick me up tomorrow"

"How do you know he's a good person? You even just met him"

"Yes because he treats me well"

"Did you tell him you have a boyfriend?"

"Of course Tae, I said I already have a boyfriend and it's you" They just smiled at each other and watched together.

The next day Jin woke up from his sleep, went out and met Taehyung who was preparing breakfast.

"Hey sleepyhead, I've prepared breakfast for you, I have class in the morning so I have to go" Jin approached Taehyung with his lips pouted.

"Call me if you want to go, okay?" Jin just nodded.

"I love you baby"

"I love you too Tae" Taehyung kissed Jin's forehead and left.

All this time Taehyung was still thinking about Jimin, how could he not? His heart had chosen Jimin and suddenly he disappeared, unable to be contacted including Jungkook. Every day he cries alone, without Jin knowing. He didn't want Jin to worry.

While at the hospital, Jungkook sat beside Jimin who was sleeping. He held Jimin's hand, it hurt his heart to see Jimin like this. Every day he felt a pain in his head because he wanted to remember everything, but deep down in Jungkook's heart, he hoped that Jimin didn't really remember everything, including the incident of that day.

"Remember all the good memories" Jungkook kissed Jimin's hand before going to his campus. He never met Taehyung, although he still often saw Taehyung coming to Jin's apartment. He was so sick of seeing him.

That night he picked up Jin in front of his apartment. Jin came out and approached Jungkook in his car.

"Hey.. did you wait long?"

"No, you are very beautiful tonight, is it because you want to have dinner with me?"

"Aish, no, I'm just like this"

"What would you like to eat for tonight?"

"I'll eat whatever you make" Jungkook just smiled and went to his apartment.

Jin sat watching Jungkook cook, he only made carbonara pasta, but judging from the look of it, it was really delicious.

After dinner, Jungkook gave the wine as a dessert. They sat opposite each other.

"How was dinner tonight?"

"Pasta is really good"

"Did you like it?"

"Hmm of course"

"Does that mean I can make another dinner?"

"JK, I don't know what your intention is but why are you like this to me? Didn't we just met?"

"Do I look like a bad person?"

"No, it's not like that, I just--"

"I want to know you more Jin" Jungkook grabbed Jin's hand on the table.

"JK.. but--"

"I know, you already have a boyfriend, I just want to get to know you" their eyes kept looking at each other. Until Jin pulled his hand away from Jungkook and drank the wine from his glass.

Without realizing they drank enough wine, Jin's head was a little dizzy at that time.

"Jin"

"Hmm"

"I have a good movie, do you want to watch it?"

"But it's already late, Tae must be waiting for me"

"Just tell him you're staying here."

"No, he won't let me"

"Is he that protective of you?"

"Not really, but.. okay I'll contact him"

Jin woke up and headed to the balcony to call Taehyung.

"Hello Tae"

"What's wrong Jin?"

"I guess I'll be staying here"

"I've guessed it, I don't know who he is, I also don't know where he lives, what if something happens to you?"

"Tae, I can take care of myself, I'll call you tomorrow, I promise nothing will happen to me"

"Call me if he does something, I'll beat him up"

"I love you"

"I love you baby" Jin hung up the phone and when he turned around, he was surprised to see Jungkook behind him.

"JK, how long have you been there?"

"I just came here, come in, here it's cold" Jin just nodded and entered with Jungkook