2

Chapter 2

Taehyung's car is seen entering the airport, Jimin really doesn't know who he will meet later. He was getting out of the taxi when he saw Taehyung getting out of his car and something he didn't want to see happen.

Someone ran up to him and hugged him tightly, kissing his face as if they did it often. Jimin was silent at that time, his tears just flowed, his heart so hurt. The man he trusted would not hurt him, now betrayed him.

Jimin's phone rang, a call came in there, it was from Jungkook.

"Hello"

"Where are you? Are you with Taehyung? I'm at a cafe, are you guys--"

"Hyung..."

"Jimin? What's wrong? Are you crying?"

"He cheated on me"

"What? What do you mean?"

"Taehyung cheated on me, hyung what should I do?"

"Where are you? I'll pick you up"

"At the airport"

"Airport? I'll be there, explain everything when I'm there" Jimin hung up the phone. He leaves from there. Don't know where his footsteps took him, he just ran away from there.

He was really disappointed with what Taehyung did? He ran without looking around until a car hit him, sending him flying far enough.

Jungkook, who was already near the airport at that time, tried to contact Jimin but the number could not be reached. Until he saw a crowd in front of him, making the streets jammed. He saw an ambulance and there were police there. He doesn't know why he felt so bad at that time. He got out of his car to see what was going on there.

And.. it was his younger brother, Jimin, his brother's body was being lifted into the ambulance, of course that made Jungkook panic and immediately went with them.

"Jimin.. hey it's hyung, hold on, what happened?"

"Hyung.." those were the last words his brother said before he lost consciousness.

A month passed, the doctor said that Jimin had a mild concussion and made part of his memory disappear. Seeing his younger brother like that of course made Jungkook angry, because he knew was what caused his younger brother to be like that.

Jungkook continues to accompany Jimin to the hospital, he has no intention of telling Taehyung about Jimin's condition even though he often contacts Jungkook. Jimin seemed to just disappear from Taehyung's life, it made Taehyung confused. He doesn't know what happened to Jimin, his number isn't active and every time he comes to his house, the house seems empty, Jungkook also never picks up his phone.

Every day he follows Taehyung, finding out who the man really is. He doesn't even look sad when Jimin isn't by his side, he always picks up the man in an apartment and goes to just eat together in a restaurant.

That night Jungkook continued to wait in front of the man's apartment as usual, but this time the man came out and left in a taxi, Jungkook immediately followed him and the taxi stopped somewhere, at the club. Jungkook entered the club and saw the man meet another man, they look intimate, who is that man?

Jungkook just watched the guy from afar until he got down on the dance floor and started dancing there. Jungkook just smiled at the man, he looks very beautiful with the clothes on his body and his movements are very sexy. Jungkook took a sip of the whiskey from his glass and walked up to him.

Jungkook stood in front of the man, looking at his face that looked a little drunk.

"Why are you looking at me like that? You scared me" the guy said but Jungkook just kept quiet and started touching the guy's hips. Rock with it. The man didn't seem to mind the touch of Jungkook's hand, he continued to sip the drink in his hand. Until Jungkook stopped him.

"You're already drunk"

"That's what I came here for"

"Is that man your boyfriend?" Jungkook looked at the man who was with him earlier.

"No, my boyfriend isn't coming tonight, he's busy" Hearing that Jungkook was sure who was talking about.

"Do you want to come with me?"

"Where? I'm here with my friend" Jungkook didn't tell him, he just grabbed the man's hand and took him to the car.

"You want to kidnap me?"

"You are really drunk"

"No, I'm not drunk, I can see your face clearly" Jungkook tried to put the seat belt on the man but their faces were very close.

"Do you know what you have done to my brother?"

"Hmm? Your brother? Who?" Jungkook looked at his lips and then back to his eyes before kissing him on the lips. He was silent when their lips met. Jungkook kissed him gently. Tasted the alcohol on his mouth and broke the kiss.

"We won't do it here" Jungkook stroked the guy's cheek, buckled him and left.