12

Chapter 12

Taehyung immediately rushed to Jin's apartment. He knew his feelings were right all along, the worry he was feeling was true, something was going on with Jin.

Taehyung banged on Jin's apartment door. He banged really hard and when the door opened, he saw Jungkook in front of him, how shocked Jungkook was, seeing the person who had hurt his brother was there.

"What are you doing here!" he said.

"I should be the one asking you, what are you doing at my brother's place huh?" Taehyung pushed Jungkook's body and went inside, calling Jin but no one answer.

Jungkook who was silent at the door after hearing Taehyung say it was his brother's house slowly approached Taehyung.

"What do you mean by your brother's place? You don't have to say nonsense Taehyung! You hurt my brother by cheating on him and now--"

"Jimin already knows everything! He's my little brother! Where is he?"

"Tae.." Taehyung heard a voice from inside the bathroom, his voice was low but still quite audible. Taehyung ran into the bathroom and when he opened it, he immediately hugged Jin. His body was thin, covered in bruises and he was very weak.

Jungkook walked over to them and stood in front of the bathroom door.

"You bastard! You monster! What are you doing to my brother! Why are you doing this to him! What's wrong with you huh? I'm going to report this to the police!"

"Tae.. my stomach hurts.." Jin kept holding his stomach.

"Jin, I'm here, I'll take you to the hospital" Taehyung lifted Jin's body bridal style and stood in front of Jungkook.

"I'll take care of your divorce! And you... don't ever meet him again or I'll make sure I kill you with my own hands!" Taehyung passed Jungkook who just stood there frozen. His heart ached. He didn't know what was making his heart ache.

Because he hurt the wrong person or because he had to divorce Jin. He immediately contacted Jimin.

"hyung"

"Where are you?"

"Hyung it's my fault, it's all my fault!" Jimin just cried.

"Tell me where are you?"

"I am home"

"I'll be there now"

Jungkook rushed to meet his brother at the apartment and that's where Jimin explained everything Taehyung had told him. Jungkook brushed his hair back in frustration.

"Ohhh shit!!! Why can't he be honest with me even after marriage" Jungkook sat down on the couch and lowered his head.

"Hyung it's my fault, I made you do this"

"No, it's my fault! I made him suffer so much all this time! He always says nice things to me! He expects me not to leave him! It doesn't hurt him but what I do is the opposite!"

"Hyung..i'm sorry.."

"I'm ready to accept the punishment, I will surrender myself to the police"

"No!! Hyung, no please, I don't want you to go to jail, please, you're the only one I have here"

"Jimin come back to Seoul, stay at appa's house, I have to do it, he's been in so much pain all this time"

While at the hospital, the doctor explained that if rape had occurred, his vital area had been damaged, even though it wasn't severe but it was still very dangerous for him and Jin's body was also deficient in nutrition, the bruises on his body were also thought to have been on his body for a long time. His condition is really worrying but not only that. The doctor also said that if Jin is pregnant, his body is very weak at this time and the possibility of having a miscarriage is very high. He really needs to rest.

Taehyung who knew all that was very shocked, his heart was broken, he had looked after Jin all this time, tried to protect him and now his younger brother had to be this devastated because of the person he had thought was good. The person he had always considered a friend.

Taehyung entered Jin's room, saw his very pale brother lying there.

"Tae.."

"Hey, i miss you Jin"

"I miss you too Tae, I'm sorry I made you worry"

"Since when did he do this to you?"

"Tae.. I know he didn't mean it like that, he was just angry because I hurt his brother"

"He's Jimin's brother"

"W-what?"

"Jin! They thought you were my boyfriend and did all this! They are monsters! They hurt you! I'm sorry, I should have been able to take care of you!"

"What do you mean?"

"He doesn't really love you Jin! This is all their plan"

"But.. how? He treated me well Tae, he.." Jin cried, his heart was broken to hear that he had loved someone who only made him a target.

"I'm sorry, I promise I will always be here for you, I promise" Taehyung hugged Jin's body on the bed, they could only cry.

"I will report all this to the police station, I will take care of your divorce and--"

"No." Taehyung let go of his hug and looked at Jin.

"What do you mean? Jin he has hurt you and made you like this.."

"Tae.. don't do that, don't report him to the police station, he said his brother lost his memory because of me, don't let him go to jail, he has to be here with Jimin and about the divorce.."

"Jin! Your talk doesn't make sense, how can you say this after what they did to you"

"Tae.. you know I've never loved anyone before, I've never dated anyone, you know the reason. Because I'm afraid they'll do the same to me, but not with him, I know now it's all fake, I'm just part from his plan, but I know not everything he does is for revenge, I can feel it, I love him Tae, he was the first who made me feel loved by someone other than you, don't report him to the police, I beg you"

"Damn it! Then divorce him, I won't report him to the police, never meet him again"

"Yes, I promise, I'll never meet him again" Taehyung hugged Jin's body tightly.