9

Chapter 9

They rushed back to Jin's apartment, before they even got inside, Jungkook had already brushed Jin's lips with his kiss. He didn't give Jin time to breathe. He lifted Jin's body against him and instantly Jin wrapped his legs around Jungkook. The kiss looked very passionate, the taste of alcohol in Jin's mouth even made Jungkook very addicted. He couldn't stop kissing those sexy lips.

Jungkook took him to bed, he didn't wait long, he immediately opened all his clothes and Jin was just lying limp on the bed. His head kept spinning. His hands and feet were also very weak. He opened his eyes and saw Jungkook naked in front of him.

"I promise I'll do it gently" Jin just nodded and Jungkook took off all of Jin's clothes. He put a condom on his dick before getting into bed and spreading Jin's legs. There was no response from Jin. He just closed his eyes.

"Jin..."

"Hmm"

"Look at me" Jin tried to open his eyes and looked at Jungkook.

"I love you"

"I love you too jk" Jungkook immediately hit Jin's hole with his dick. As Jin's body stretched backwards, he screamed with tears coming out of his eyes.

"Mmphhhhh..jk..it's hurt..aahhhh"

"Just for a while babe, you'll feel the pleasure afterwards, okay?" Jin nodded. His hands that had already been squeezing the sheets were now squeezing them even more.

Jungkook moved his dick continuously, hitting Jin's hole mercilessly.

"Ohh fuckkk..you're so tight baby.." Jin didn't care about Jungkook's words, he kept moaning and closing his eyes tightly.

Jungkook could clearly see how Jin's body was moving along with his. So beautiful, so sexy, he's perfect.

"I'll speed up my movement" Jin nodded and Jungkook got closer to Jin, kissed him on the lips and speed up his movement. Making Jin scream even more and now it's no longer the sheets he was squeezing but Jungkook's back, he even scratched his back but Jungkook let him. He also felt a different pleasure from Jin.

"Good baby, you're so amazing, i love you" Jungkook spit out his semen in Jin's hole, inside the condom he was using. Jungkook hugged Jin tightly and kissed his neck.

"I love you too jk, please don't ever leave me after this"

"I promise I won't leave you." Jin hugged Jungkook above him.

The next morning, Jungkook woke Jin up for his morning class like he promised before. Jin opened his eyes slowly, his head still spinning. He saw Jungkook beside him, kissing his forehead.

"What time is it?"

"7am, you said you have class in the morning today"

"But I have a headache"

"I'll make soup for you" Jin just nodded and Jungkook kissed his lips before leaving the room. He was only wearing shorts. Made Jin realize what he did last night. He immediately opened the covers and saw himself naked.

"What do I do?" Jin muttered. He tried to move his legs to get off the bed but his whole body hurt so badly, he even felt a pain in his ass. Like burning. When he tried to stand up, he fell over and screamed.

The scream made Jungkook panic and rushed him to the room. Seeing the person he loved fall he rushed to Jin and helped him sit on the bed.

"Hey what's wrong baby?"

"My whole body hurts"

"That's because it's your first time having sex, your body isn't used to it"

"How do I go to campus if this is the case?"

"You don't need to go to campus today, take a rest, I'll also be here to accompany you"

"You haven't been to class since yesterday, I can take care of myself"

"How? You just fell while standing"

"Jk" he looked at Jungkook who had been kneeling in front of him.

"Yes baby"

"You really love me right? You don't have any bad intentions you're going to do to me right?" For a moment Jungkook was silent, he just stared at Jin. The intention was there, even that was a plan, but having sex with Jin last night made him hesitate, he enjoyed the sex, he could feel how sincere Jin was to him. As if he didn't want to hurt Jin but Jin hurt his brother first. His heart churned at that moment.

"Jk.."

"Jin, I will marry you soon, a marriage that is just me and you, if all this makes you hesitate, let's get married" Jin hugged Jungkook tightly, he cried on Jungkook's shoulder. He really loves Jungkook.

"I love you Jk, i love you so much"

"I love you too Jin"