Chapter 1: For The Watch

Source: Game of Thrones S5 Ep.10 "Mothers Mercy"

Yeah, I decided on Game Of Thrones Because I miss when the show was good. Also! Hey! Jaune Arc! Jon Snow! Eh!? EH!?

XXX

XXX

XXX

XXX

In a desolate theater, deep outside of the Multiverse like many others before and most likely after it, a portal opened, and out from it fell team RWBY and NPR and they safely landed in their seats.

"What's going on!?" Ruby screamed, "Where are we!? How in Oum's name did we get here!?"

Yang rubbed her butt due to landing on it. "I don't know sis, but something doesn't feel right," Yang replied.

Pyrrha looked around, "It looks like we're in some sort of theater?" Pyrrha said.

Ren nodded in agreement, "But the question is, how did we end up here?" he asked

"I can explain that," came a voice

They all turned their head to the screen only to see a floating orb that looked like glass.

"Who are you!?" Yang asked in anger, "Why are we here!?"

The orb chuckled, "Sorry about that, but I promise you I mean you know harm," came a voice "My name is... well just call me RR," the orb, or RR, told them.

"Yeah, nice to meet you but why are we here!?" Weiss cried.

RR floated down to her, "You're here to watch the many worlds about your friend, Jaune Arc,"

"Jaune?" Ruby asked with a raised brow,

"Other worlds!? Impossible!" Weiss cried

RR chuckled once again, "Nothing is impossible Ms. Schnee, for example, I am what you call, a guide for you when you see these worlds, I am here to make sure you're all safe and the worlds you see are explained enough for you to understand," RR told them, "Now, I admit that this is quite bizarre to you all, but please trust me when I say that this is all real,"

"Ok, if this is all real, then why don't you whip me up a whole plate of pancakes!" Nora cried with an accusing finger

RR glowed blue and then a stack of pancakes appeared in front of Nora and she quickly grabbed them.

Nora looked them over and then looked back at RR, "You forgot the syrup," she said

A bottle of syrup appeared over the stack of pancakes and poured down onto Nora's pancakes and then when there was enough the bottle disappeared.

Nora smiled and looked back at RR with a nod, "Alright, you're the real deal!" Nora said cheerfully.

RR did a quick bounce, which they took as a nod.

Yang shrugged, "Ok, Ok, your real, this is all real, but why VB? Why are there so many worlds about him?" she asked.

"Let's just say that to some of us, he's a bit of a fan favorite," RR said with a chuckle.

"Us?" Blake asked

RR did another nod, "There are many more like me," RR told them, "But I'll explain what I can in do time, For now, I'd like you all to watch a rather... harsh world,"

"How Harsh?" Pyrrha asked with a look of worry.

RR looked at Pyrrha, "Very, the world and Kingdom is called Westeros, in this world, there are no Grimm, no Dust, and no Aura, and as of now the Kingdom is in a state of turmoil as they had just finished with war and are still fighting amongst themselves, and I will tell you that only not many of your friends and family are alive in this world,"