1

Chapter 1

Jimin and Taehyung have only been dating for 2 years, Jimin is the luckiest man to get Taehyung when many men and women try to seduce Taehyung. Not only Jimin, Taehyung felt the same way, he really fell in love with Jimin. According to him, Jimin is different from the others. He has a positive personality and it melts Taehyung's heart.

But no human is perfect, even though Jimin is sure Taehyung won't hurt him but he still feels worried. Taehyung has a very handsome face on campus. Many people disagree if Taehyung is with Jimin. But Taehyung always assures Jimin that he doesn't need to listen to what other people say, because Taehyung only loves him.

It's true, it's only Jimin that he loves, his thoughts are always occupied by Jimin every day, that's why there's never been a problem as long as they're together. During the two years together, this was the first time Taehyung met  Jimin's brother, when Jimin invited Taehyung to his house. They often come to Jimin's house but Jungkook is rarely at home.

"Tae, this is my brother, Jungkook hyung and  hyung this is my boyfriend Taehyung"

"Hey hyung.."

"Tae.. you don't need to call him hyung, you guys are the same age"

"Hi Taehyung, nice to meet you, are you in the same campus?"

"Yeah hyung" Jimin said.

"Would you like to have a drink with me?" Jungkook said while walking to his kitchen.

"Hyung, don't ask him to drink, you will lose if you drink with him"

"Is it true?"

"No, I haven't been drinking lately" Taehyung said.

"Then have a drink with me" Taehyung turned to Jimin and he nodded, Jimin let Taehyung be with Jungkook in the kitchen and left him.

Taehyung and Jungkook are getting closer, they often spend time together, the three of them also often hang out together. All looks very well, until someone comes.

At that time Taehyung was watching a movie with Jimin at his house. They sat together on the couch until a call came in on Taehyung's phone and Taehyung went to pick up the phone.

At first Jimin didn't think about anything, but as time went on, the calls became more and more frequent. Curiosity made Jimin finally open Taehyung's phone and saw his last call, 'My Baby' was the last contact that called Taehyung. His hands immediately tremble. But he immediately put Taehyung's phone back down and acted as if nothing happened.

His heart hurt when he found out that his boyfriend had an affair. But Taehyung was never one bit away from him. They were always together, Taehyung always picked up Jimin and took him home. They also spend time together on weekends. How could he cheat on Jimin?

That day when Taehyung was dropping Jimin off at his house, a call came through on his phone. But Taehyung ignored the call.

"Why didn't you pick up the phone?"

"I'll call him later"

"It seems you've been getting a lot of calls lately, who is he?" Just as Taehyung was about to answer, his phone rang again.

"Just pick it up first." Taehyung took his phone and picked it up.

"Hello, yes I'll be there now" Taehyung hung up the phone.

"Where are you going?" Jimin said, to be honest his heart already hurt when he knew he wanted to meet that person.

"I'll introduce you to him later, I have to go now"

"Okay" Taehyung kissed Jimin and Jimin got out of his car.

But Jimin wanted to know who it was, why Taehyung didn't tell him right away. He stopped a taxi and followed Taehyung.

He was scared but he had to know who the man was. Why does he always contact Taehyung? And why did Taehyung never tell anything about this man, why was his contact name 'My Baby', the nickname he always mentioned to Jimin.