Chapter 24

A/N
Hellllooooo my lovelies.
I know I'm a horrible person for not updating in two weeks but please bear with me. So I just wanted to let you all know that TCM is close to completion, probably eight to ten chapters more and an extended epilogue. So sit tight and enjoy the ride.
BTW, Felix's dad and mum above.
Yeah and my other book, The Player's Girl is no longer on hold so feel free to check it out.
>>>>> Yes I shamelessly promote my own books online.
So just check it out and let me know what you think coz I totally appreciate constructive criticism.

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

Recap: Celene and Felix end up sleeping together and Felix proposes to her and also comes clean about knowing who she is. He apologizes and takes responsibility, their heart to heart is interrupted by Felix's elder brother Pheonix who tells Felix that he has news for him.

Felix's Pov

My father had lung cancer.

That's the news that my brother had for me.

My old man and I never had the typical father-son relationship. Yes, he'd let me taken over the company but that was only because Pheonix had no interest in our line of work.

When I took over as CEO I thought that maybe this would bring me closer to my father. I gave up my art just so that I could have a relationship with my father.

But that didn't help either. Pheonix was still his favourite son and I was still an outcast. Eventually I gave up, I stopped trying to get his attention but swore to myself that when I'd have a family I'd make sure to be with my children every step of the way.

But I'd have to forgive him now. I would have to be there for him and the woman I called my mother because that's what families did and I wanted set a good example for my daughter and the kids that Celene and I would have in future.

>>>>> a few hours later

I couldn't wait to get out of the plane. Celene had fallen asleep because she was exhausted, Penny fussed a bit, but eventually fell asleep and my darling brother who was snoring till kingdom come.

Celene had agreed to come with me as soon as I told her, her reason being that I should make up with my father because I was lucky to have parents unlike her. When I saw the sad smile on her face I wanted to hold her close to me and never let go, assure her that she had a family now, our baby and me and even my stupid brother.

Once we had landed safely we got into the black Mercedes waiting for us on the tarmac and we're on our way to the hospital where my father had been admitted.

The paparazzi standing around the hospital entrance parted like the Red Sea did for Moses once they saw us approaching.

I put on my sunglasses and asked Celene to do the same. Celene took Penny from my arms and with Pheonix leading the way walked to reception and then to the room.

Celene was tapping her foot in nervousness and I gently squeezed her hand, telling her that things were going to be just fine.

The lift pinged and the automatic doors slowly opened and I found my mother standing with a familiar red head on the other side, who flung herself into my arms crying fake and copious tears.

I felt Celene stiffen next to me.

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

Mwahahaha!!!!
I know I'm a fuckin evil genius and yes this chappy is kinda short but I promise that my next update will make up for it and I'm sorry loves but I suck at following schedules as you can see. :P

So until next time.

You guys know the protocol.
Vote.Fan.Comment.
XOXO,
Akki ❤