Chapter 22

A/N
Hellllooooo lovelies. This here is a filler chapter that is basically about Celene's inner conflict.
It's not going to be very long because I have to rush so please bear with me.

Enjoy!

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

When Celene's eyes fluttered open later in the morning, she could feel the blissful sunshine lingering softly on her face, coaxing her to welcome the day and to get on with it.

She felt the warmth of his body next to her, his scent wafting through her nose. She replayed the events of the night before in her mind.

As she moved slightly, his hands wrapped around her firmly and his face subconsciously pressed into her neck. She touched his tan back to see if he was still as deeply asleep as before. He was.

She ran her hand through his dark soft hair and then suddenly recoiled having realised what she was doing.

She got out of the bed, gingerly as to not wake him up. She stood by the foot of the bed and just spent a few minutes gazing at him. He was beautiful. His thick eyelashes covered those mesmerising eyes that she loved so much. His soft pink, kissable lips moved slightly when he started murmuring to himself. The barely there stubble that had tickled her when he took care of her needs.

She loved him.She had loved him since the day she first laid eyes on him. But would it be enough to let him back into their lives again?

He looked so peaceful that she didn't want to wake him up. But it had to be done. She got back on the bed and crawled towards him.

"Felix. Wake up." She whispered.

"Hmmmm." He groaned.

Just then his hand shot out and grabbed her waist and pulled her on the bed next to him.

"Did you enjoy staring at me, love?" He smirked at her.

"You were awake this whole time?!" She smacked his arm.

"Since you've already woken me up, how about I make you some breakfast? Then we can talk about yesterday because I know it's bothering you." He smiled at her.

She nodded and bent to pick up the clothes she had worn the other night to put them on.

Felix grabbed them from her hands as shook his head. "Uh-huh I want you to be naked if you want me to make you breakfast."

She was about to argue but he simply dragged her out of the room to the kitchen.She could feel the cool morning wind caressing her body and she hoped that since it was so early the nanny wasn't up and about. She wasn't.

He walked into the open kitchen and placed her on the counter. He went about taking out the things required to make blueberry pancakes and once he was done, he placed the plate on the counter and came to stand between her legs.

His excitement stood hard against his boxers and he attacked her lips. His tongue caressed hers and sucked on it. Then just as suddenly his mouth went to her neck where he sucked hard, she was sure he was going to leave a love bite.

Suddenly his mouth took one hard peak and started to suckle it. His teeth barely grazed it when she arched her back towards him pulling his head to her warm chest. His continuous suckling made her feel like she was going to burst any moment and in a few moments she came apart in his arms, moaning his name.

She was breatheless and exhausted but she managed to break apart from him and tell him that they needed to talk.

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

So what do you guys think? I'm sorry it's a bit of a cliffy but I'm kinda busy. Anyways I promise to update some time next week.

You know the protocol.
Vote.Fan.Comment.
XOXO,
Akki ❤