Epilogue

Hi lovelies! :)
I know it's been a while so yeah. Here's the Epilogue. I'm going to have a Q and A session where you guys can comment and ask me about any questions you have about the characters and I promise that I'll answer as many as I can.

****************

3rd Person POV

"Penelope Olivine Hemsworth! You'd better get down here right this second and clean up your mess before I tell Daddy!" Skylar yelled as she stood with her hands on her hips near the dining table where her teenage daughter had left a mess of galaxy goo all over the table cloth.

Penelope had recently discovered the power of DIYs and was hell bent on trying all of them and leaving a mess for the poor maids to clean up. So Skylar had decided to teach her a lesson and make her clean up after herself.

"Yes mommy!" Penny mock saluted her as she waltzed into the room. She had a cheeky grin on her face as her father followed after her, the smirk ever prominent on his beautiful face.

The little brat had gone to her father to get her out of her mess, Skylar thought as she sighed.

"Where's Asher?" She asked her husband, who had been playing basketball with their son in the court they had in the yard.

Just then eight year old Ash ran in, his smile showing off his missing tooth.

"There he is!" Felix said, stating the obvious. Skylar only rolled her eyes at her thirty- six year old husband who still acted like a kid.

Felix came and hugged her from the back before planting a sweet kiss on the corner of her mouth. She relaxed into his body as his scent engulfed her.

"Oh my god, will you guys get a room?!" Penny scowled.

Felix ruffled his daughter's hair only annoying her further.

Just then the bell rang and Ash ran to open the door bit he couldn't reach the peephole.

Skylar grinned at her flustered son and opened the door herself. Damian and Samantha had got back together six months after Felix and Skylar's wedding. They reconnected, all was forgiven and another six months later they got engaged and married after the birth of their first child, Delilah.

As soon as they were ushered in by Skylar who hugged her bestfriend, being careful not to squeeze her baby bump, Delilah was pulled up the stairs by Penelope, who by looking at her excitement had a lot to tell her bestfriend.

Despite the latter being older by more than three years, the girls got along splendidly and were always attached at the hip. Poor Asher on the other hand was always running after the girls like a lost puppy, but the scarcely paid him any attention.

Damian and Samantha were still in the honeymoon stage, they never got over it. They still acted like a couple new in love. Damian had long abandoned his player ways and was now a true family man. Samantha would gush to Skylar about their recent date nights and his well thought gifts.

Felix's meddlesome mother had decided to go off the edge and embrace the wild life, she was probably somewhere in the Bahamas on a cruise with a young stud on her arm enjoying life to the fullest. She would occasionally send Felix the odd postcard on Christmas or Thanksgiving. She would never bother to visit and honestly Felix no longer cared.

Pheonix Hemsworth and his husband Aiden Collins were fathers to 7 year old twins, Allison and Adrien who like Pheonix were always upto no good and kept their dads on their toes much to everyone else's delight.

The kids were all up in the game room probably playing video games and hogging on soda and candy. The adults would have a hard time dealing with five children on a sugar high but everyone was lost in their own world.

They all deserved their much awaited happy ending after all. This is a story about growing up for me, how a twenty year old girl, hell bent on getting her revenge grew into a woman who learnt to embrace love and realized that everyone deserves a second chance, even the man who broke your heart.

Felix learnt that he could accept his flaws and that it's never too late for love, it finds you in the strangest of places.

Damian learnt that he would never love another girl the way he loved Samantha and that she was it for him. He found the courage to run after what he wanted and he would never live to regret his decision or ponder over the what ifs.

***************

So this is officially the end of The CEO's Mistake and I'm so fuckin happy to have reached this point. I can't put into words just how I glad I am for you, my amazing readers.

I hope you enjoyed reading this story as much as I enjoyed writing it.

Don't forget to comment to ask your questions!

You know the protocol.
Vote.Fan.Comment.
Much love,
Akki. xx.