Chapter 18

A/N

**** Drum rolls****

Hello there lovelies. I give you chapter 17 of TCM which is seriously soaring great heights. I'm happy to tell you that TCM has almost reached 30K and I'm just like "Whaaaaaaaaaa...."

It's all thanks to you my amazayn readers. (Yes, I just made a Zayn pun.)
That boy is just dayyuummm although I do adore Harry more.

Does anyone watch the Fosters or Reign cz I just loveeeee watching them.

Anyways. Back to business. Here's the chapter.
Enjoy.

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

Felix's Pov

She was gone.

Forever.

I was down on my knees long after everyone had left,in front of her casket. She was gone. My Mel was gone. I would never ever see her beautiful face again. I would never get to kiss her or hold her. I would never get to see or hold my own child.

She was six feet underground and I was still here. I was still here to live in eternal agony because I lost a part of my soul.

Present Time.

There were a million thoughts running my mind the moment I finished hearing the voice mail Celene left. She left. She left me just like everyone else. She took my daughter with her.

All I could do in that moment was curse myself for the poor decisions I had made. Decisions that drove away the woman I loved.

The only thing I wanted to do was drink and numb the feelings that were overwhelming me. But no amount of alcohol would numb out the ache in my heart.

She was mine and I let her slip away because that's all I ever did. I was a pathetic good for nothing who deserved to be alone for the rest of his miserable existence.

Just then the doorbell rang and I yelled for my butler to open it, too dazed in my drunken stupor.

It was Damian.

"What the fuck do you want?" I snarled at him, stumbling to my feet.

When almost fell because of my inebriated state, Damian came to my aid.

"What have you done to yourself, Fee! What happened?!" He reprimanded me.

"S-She's gone. C-Celene's gone. S-She took Penelope and left and I don't know
w-where!" I shrieked, sinking to the floor.

"We'll find her Fee. It's going to be alright." He said to me.

"But you need to get your act together Fee. I need your help to find her and you won't be of any help in your current state." He said to me cautiously.

I only nodded my head in response. The next thing I knew, I passed out from exhaustion.

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

A vulnerable Felix. How often does one get to see that. I hope you liked this chapter.

You know the protocol.
Vote.Fan.Comment.
XOXO,
Akki.