Chapter 16

A/N
Well hello there lovelies. This update is smack dab in the middle of the week but whatever. I'm on vacation for like, the next two months so I'll mostly finish writing TCM by then. At least that's the plan.

Anyways happy readings.
Love you.

***************

Felix's Pov

My phone to my ears, I was waiting for her to pick up but every time it went straight to voice mail. I'm sure she had at least a dozen missed calls from my phone in the last two days.

Celene.

Or should I call her Skylar Hart?

I wanted to apologise. For hurting her. Unknowingly getting her pregnant and abandoning the baby. I wanted to apologise for hurting her again. I wanted to tell her why I was such a screw up. To be honest, every time I'd hear her voice saying leave a message my heart skipped a

tiny beat.

That beautiful woman was the mother of my child. My own flesh and blood and she had hidden her from me.

But I could never hate her. Not when I knew that I was in love with her. My only option would be to go along with her silly plan and get her to love me back and I was Felix Hemsworth, I always got what I wanted.

Flashback (sort of)

After my fight with Celene I walked back into Damian's office and on seeing his now messed up face started laughing, so much so that my stomach started hurting.

After finally reining in my laughter I asked him to carry out an extremely detailed research on Celene Dior because something was really not adding up with her. When she left, she said something along the lines of you're going to regret this.

That spurred me to read between the lines.
The next morning Damian had a hefty file for me at my desk. I knew pretty well that what I'd done was illegal. I had tapped into her bank accounts and the files of the university she was from and also her other information.

The information I found, was in a single word, interesting. She was left at the doorstep of St. Amelie orphanage in Carolina when she was two months old by a Ms. Abendrell. She was quite smart, but was bullied a lot in school. She managed to acquire a full scholarship to the university of her choice after high school.

There was also a picture of her, which at first I thought was familiar but couldn't place her in my mind, something I wasn't proud of.

After a while, I realized that she was the same girl who worked as my secretary for a day.

Then she disappeared off the radar for a year which I assume was when Penelope was born. A few months later she changed her name officially and became Celene Dior and Penelope became Penelope Dior. Interestingly Penelope's original birth certificate stated her name as Penelope Hemsworth.

In that moment I felt a warm feeling bubbling in my chest.

Then Celene Dior became THE Celene Dior,  the supermodel who scorched the runway.

On taking a closer look Celene and Skylar did have a few things in common except their hair because Skylar was a brunette.

But I remember thinking that woman was breathtaking as a common girl and a supermodel.

In that moment I knew in my heart that I loved her.

****************
Hi lovelies.
What do you think. Quite the revelation right?

I love you guys. I know I seem to be rushing the book but I'm just setting pace for the grand finale. :P

You know the protocol.
Vote.Fan.Comment.

XOXO,
Akki