Eighteen

*Soobin*

Soobin stood up after some time. "I'll walk you back."

Beomgyu glanced at his hand and stood up. He hesitated before taking Soobin's hand.

"So," Soobin said as they started walking, "How long is it going to take for you to forgive me?"

Beomgyu shrugged and looked down. "I don't know."

"That's okay, I can wait. You're worth it."

Beomgyu looked like he didn't know what to say so Soobin just left it at that.

After a couple minutes they reached the university.

"Beomgyu..." Soobin began, turning Beomgyu around to face him, "I know it will be hard for you to trust me again, and I don't blame you. But... just know that I won't make the same mistake twice."

Soobin planted a quick kiss on Beomgyu's forehead, and Beomgyu stayed noticeably silent.

"Good night, Soobin." Beomgyu mumbled, finally looking up at him.

Soobin smiled. "Good night."

"Uhm... for what it's worth, I had fun." Beomgyu said.

"I'm glad." 

Soobin couldn't help but notice that Beomgyu was smiling when he turned away.

*Beomgyu's POV (First person)*

I walked through the halls until I reached the dorm again.

"Hey, I'm ba- shit!" I exclaimed as Yeonjun scrambled off of Kai.

"Guys, you need to be careful," I tsked. "Or at least wait. Whenever I move out you guys can fu-"

Yeonjun quickly ran over and covered my mouth. "That's not what we were going to do!"

Me and Kai turned to look at him with raised eyebrows.

"What?" Yeonjun said, walking away and sitting on the edge of his bed.

"Why were you on top of him then?" I asked. 

"I- well- er- hey, where'd you get those flowers?" Yeonjun asked, clearly trying to change the subject. (Smoooth, Yeonjun, smoooth 😂)

I felt myself blush slightly. "Don't think I'll forget to tease you later that easily but if you must know... Soobin gave them to me."

"He did?" Kai and Yeonjun asked at the same time.

I nodded. "Yeah. He asked me to meet with him."

"There was no trouble, right?" Yeonjun asked. 

I shook my head. "No, it was actually kinda...fun." I admitted.

"So, does that mean you forgive him?" Kai asked.

I shook my head again. "No. I don't know when I will. It still hurts."

Yeonjun suddenly sat up, "He broke it off with Chae-Yeong first, right?"

I nodded. "Or at least that's what he told me... he couldve been lying."

Yeonjun sighed. "I guess I can ask her whenever we run into her."

I nodded. "Anyways, enough about me!" I said, clapping my hands. "You guys were totally going to fu-"

"No, we weren't!" Yeonjun insisted.

"We weren't?" Kai asked, earning a groan from Yeonjun. I smirked.