Fourteen

*Yeonjun* 

Oh no, Yeonjun thought as Beomgyu plopped down on the bed beside him and Kai.

"Sooooo," Beomgyu said with a smile. It was good to see him smile, but Yeonjun already knew where this was going. "What were you guys doing?"

"Uhhhh.... When?" Yeonjun asked in fake confusion.

Beomgyu rolled his eyes and smacked Yeonjun's arm. "When I walked out on you and Kai kissing of course!"

Yeonjun offered a slight grin. "Oh, yeah, we were just-"

"Were you two going to hook up?" Beomgyu interrupted with a raised eyebrow and a grin.

Yeonjun opened his mouth to reply but Kai cut in, "Maybe."

And that was the beginning of a lot of teasing.

*Soobin's POV (first person)* 

I waved goodbye to Chae-Yeong with a smile. It was the end of another good date. Or it was until I turned around to see Taehyun looking at me with a raised eyebrow.

"What is it?" I practically growled with annoyance. Taehyun just shrugged.

"Can we talk?" He asked. "I promise I won't like try to attack you or anything. By the looks of your nose I'm guessing Yeonjun already did that."

"Tell me about it." I grumbled. My nose did still hurt. (Serves you right, Soobin smh) "but fine. We can talk." I said with a sigh. Taehyun nodded and led me to a bench. I sat down beside him.

"Do you really like her?" He asked. I thought about it for a second. Once I thought about it, though, I realized that whenever I was with her... I thought of Beomgyu. When me and her kissed, all I could think of was Beomgyu's lips, and whenever I was with her, I couldn't help but wonder what Beomgyu was doing at the time. But... I'm not gay... at least I think I'm not.

But Taehyun nodded, "Hmmm, that's what I thought. Soobin, listen to me. Beomgyu got very hurt, from what I've heard he's barely stopped crying. I know you were confused but it doesn't justify what you did. And don't think I'm not pissed, because I am. But... I think you should make up with Beomgyu. Don't rush to do it, because I'm sure Yeonjun won't even allow you near him at first... but if you do love him-"

"I don't." I said, my urge to fight the feelings coming back to me. "And I don't think it's a good idea. I like Chae-Yeong, Taehyun."

Taehyun studied me for a second, and got up with a sigh. "Listen, I'm only saying this once. I wouldn't wait too long, Soobin. Because Beomgyu is funny, and probably cute to most of the people at the university. So anyone could swoop in and take him. Just remember that. I'm sure he won't wait for you if you take too long." And with that Taehyun just walked away, leaving me replaying what he said to me over and over in my head.

I sighed. Now isn't the time to worry about Beomgyu.

*Beomgyu*

Beomgyu had fun teasing Kai and Yeonjun, and it did help take his mind off everything for a bit, but once it was finally over, his mind couldn't help replaying what happened with Soobin.

What he wouldn't give to go back in time and fix this mess. He could've just ignored his feelings. Could've-

"Here," Yeonjun said, interrupting Beomgyu's thoughts and offering him a glass of water. 

"Thanks," Beomgyu mumbled, taking the glass. He took a small sip and just stared at the water.

"Sad again?" Yeonjun asked.

Beomgyu nodded. "I hate myself for being so upset about it."

Yeonjun put his hand on Beomgyu's head and gently stroked it, remembering his promise to himself to take care of Beomgu. "Don't hate yourself. This isn't your fault. You thought Soobin loved you too."

Beomgyu sighed, "Yeah... Also, thanks for letting me stay... I feel bad for taking yours and Kai's alone time away from you both though, so why don't you take him out or something?"

Yeonjun shrugged, "I don't know... will you even be okay here alone?"

Beomgyu offered him a slight smile. "I'm not a baby, Yeonjun. I can take care of myself."

Yeonjun sighed, "I know, but-"

"I'm sure," Beomgyu interrupted, "go have fun."

"Okay..." Yeonjun said reluctantly.

A bit after Kai and Yeonjun left, Beomgyu sat on the bed and went on his phone. He went onto instagram and his eyes welled up. The latest post from Soobin was a picture of him and Chae-Yeong together with the caption "My new girlfriend ❤️❤️"

Beomgyu pushed Soobin's profile and scrolled through the older pictures. Some of just him, some of him with Yeonjun, Beomgyu, Kai and Taehyun, but most of them were just him and Beomgyu, and it hurt Beomgyu's heart even more.

He sighed and wiped his eyes, swiping out of instagram. And after a while he decided to go to the store.

*Yeonjun*

Yeonjun gasped as he opened the door. There, slumped against the wall was Beomgyu. He had a half drank beer and there was other beer bottles littering the ground.

"Oh Beomgyu..." Yeonjun mumbled, rushing over. He quickly grabbed the beer bottle and set it aside.

"Oh, Junie..." Beomgyu slurred, "What are you doing here?"

"Beomgyu, how much did you drink?" Yeonjun asked with a worried crease between his eyebrows.

"Oh...like... one or two bottles..." Beomgyu said, absent-mindedly waving his hand around at all the beer bottles.

"Obviously not." Yeonjun said, "get up." He wrapped his arms around Beomgyu's upper half and hoisted him up. But at the last second Beomgyu went limp, making Yeonjun accidentally pin him to the wall.

"Yeonjun..." Beomgyu giggled with a slur, "Stooop, you're going to make your boyfriend jealous..."

Yeonjun raised an eyebrow. "I- what- no- you went limp-" 

Yeonjun was shocked when Beomgyu suddenly burst into tears. "I want Soobin." He cried, trying to push Yeonjun away.

"I know, I know, but Soobin's not here." Yeonjun said in a gentle voice. "Maybe you should lie down-"

"No!!!" Beomgyu pushed him away forcefully, "I want Soobin!!!!" 

"I'll get you, Soobin, okay? But only if you get a drink of water and sleep a little first, okay?" Yeonjun waited until Beomgyu nodded, "Okay, good." 

He led him over to the bed and helped him get a drink of water, but as Beomgyu was about to drift off to sleep, Yeonjun could've sworn Beomgyu mumbled, "I just want Soobin to come back to me." And then he was silent.

(It started snowing today 💀 I hate the snow aaaahhhhh.

Anyways, hope you liked it, comment and vote? Maybe?)