Two

Soobin

Soobin watched as Beomgyu left the dorm. He was still trying to figure out where the feeling came from. Was it just because they were best friends? It might've felt different but that might just be because he woke him up early, right? He was probably just still tired...

Soobin sighed as he got up from his bed. Whatever it was...it would have to wait. He picked out a white shirt and a blue button up one, along with some jeans. He then grabbed a towel and headed for the shower.

He quickly undressed and hopped in the shower, letting the water cascade down on him as he turned it on. He decided to let his worries wash away with the water.

Beomgyu

Beomgyu shut the door and walked to Yeonjun's and Kai's dorm. He had noticed that Soobin had looked at him differently today...but he couldn't place his finger on the exact look. A thought occurred to him as he quickly wiped his cheek with his hand. Had he had something on his face that caused it, maybe? He didn't think so, but he guessed it was a possibility. 

"Is he up?" Yeonjun asked as he opened the door for Beomgyu.

Beomgyu smiled and nodded, "Yep, it only took about seven tries this time."

Yeonjun shook his head and laughed. "I would've just pushed him off the bed at that point."

Beomgyu walked towards him and flicked his nose. "I'm his bestest friend, it's my job to take care of him in the nicest way possible."

"Bestest isn't a word." Taehyun pointed out. 

"Shhh," Beomgyu put a finger on Taehyun's lips, "It can be a word now."

Taehyun rolled his eyes but said nothing. Beomgyu sat down on the bed between Yeonjun and Hueningkai as Yeonjun took a sip of water. He peeked over Hueningkai's shoulder at his phone.

"On insta? What girl are you stalking today?" Beomgyu asked jokingly.

Kai rolled his eyes and smirked, "If you must know...I'm stalking Yeonjun."

Yeonjun, being halfway through swallowing some more water, started coughing and spit it out. "Wh- what?" He asked in wide eyed shock.

"Relax," Kai laughed, "I'm joking. I'm not stalking anybody."

"Oh," Yeonjun said nothing as he took another sip of water.

Beomgyu was laughing, and Taehyun had cracked a smile as they watched a still shocked Yeonjun.

*20 minutes later*

"What's taking Soobin so long?" Beomgyu whined. "I'm hungry."

"Maybe you should go knock on the door," Taehyun suggested.

"Okay.." Beomgyu said as he got off the couch and walked out of Yeonjun's dorm to his and Soobin's. He knocked on the door gently, but there was no answer, so he found the spare key and unlocked the door to see if Soobin was okay. Beomgyu walked through the door and... stood there in wide eyed shock. He had walked in just as Soobin pulled up his pants.

"Soobin!" Beomgyu began as Soobin turned around. He looked just as shocked as Beomgyu did. 

Beomgyu took a couple steps further, and just as he opened his mouth to say something, he tripped over some clothes and fell into Soobin, making him fall onto the bed. Beomgyu couldn't seem to make his legs cooperate as he landed on top of him. And he only half realized Soobin still didn't have a shirt on. The look Soobin was giving him felt...captivating. And it had Beomgyu's gaze wondering to Soobin's lips. Even when his brain was screaming that he shouldn't feel the way he does...he couldn't help it. Soobin was his best, best friend, and he couldn't ruin that. He was probably just caught up in the moment, and he just felt the same way he always did. With Soobin as his best friend. But he couldn't help leaning forward, just a little bit. Soobin stared into his eyes, as Beomgyu's gaze was still fixed on his lips. But it had Soobin leaning forward too, until their lips connected. Both Beomgyu's and Soobin's brains were screaming warnings, but they ignored them as Beomgyu ran his hands through Soobin's hair. It could only have lasted seconds but someone cleared their throat from the doorway.

"Soobin? Beomgyu?"

(They won't be together yet, btw. Just something for them to realize their feelings a bit... haha... anyways, who do you think was at the door?? 

New chapter coming soon! Comment and vote? Maybe? Hope you liked it <33)