Twenty *Final chapter*

*Beomgyu's POV (First person)*

*Two months later*

I waited outside the entrance of the university for Soobin. As I sat there my mind flashbacked to that night two months ago.

*Flashback*

"Which is why I want you to be my boyfriend." Soobin said.

"Soobin... I-..."

"You don't have to answer now." Soobin assured me. "But... I'm never going to hurt you again, and I'm ready to take care of you forever. No more lies, no more avoiding feelings, no more worrying about what my dad will say."

My eyes welled up. "Promise?" I whispered.

"Promise."

"Then... yes, I'll be your boyfriend." I said, before pulling Soobin closer and hugging him tightly.

*End of flashback*

I cleared my head of the memory just as Soobin walked up the stairs to the university.

"I got you something." Soobin told me with a smile.

I gasped slightly as Soobin pulled out a box and opened it to reveal a ring.

"Soobin-"

"Don't worry," Soobin cut in, "It's a promise ring." He took my hand. "May I?"

I nodded. "You may."

He slipped the ring on my finger. "This is my promise to you to always love you, take care of you, and be there for you no matter what. My promise to never lie, cheat, or avoid my feelings for you ever again. And my promise that you can always trust me, no matter what."

My eyes welled up. "Soobin," I whispered, "I love it." 

"Good." Soobin said, before pulling me in for a kiss.

"Gah! Seriously, guys? get a room!" Kai teased as he walked out of the university, hand in hand with Yeonjun.

I smirked. "In that case," I pulled Soobin in for another kiss. 

"Whoa! What's that? Engaged already?" Kai asked with a smirk as I pulled away from the kiss and he noticed my ring.

"It's a promise ring." I replied.

Yeonjun nodded. "That's actually... sweet."

Soobin grinned. "Didn't think I was capable of something like that?"

"No, no, I didn't mean it like that-"

"I'm joking, don't worry." Soobin said with a smile.

Yeonjun opened his mouth but was cut off when Taehyun walked out the door.

"Damn, I'll be stuck with two love-struck couples." Taehyun said when he approached.

I smiled and rolled my eyes. "That won't stop you from hanging out with us, right?"

"of course not." Taehyun assured me.

"Speaking of which, let's go!" Kai said, already trying to drag Yeonjun away by the hand. "I'm hungry!"

"Fine, fine." I said, grinning when Yeonjun mouthed 'help me'. Of course, Kai noticed and smacked him on the arm. I took the arm Soobin offered me as I watched Yeonjun and Kai play argue.

"Just to make sure," I said as I sat down on the grass beside Soobin, playing with the ring. "This isn't a joke, right? You gave this to me for real?"

Soobin smiled at me. "Of course."

"Then say it." I said, turning to look at him better.

"Say what?"

"Say you're mine."

"Why?" Soobin grinned.

"Come onn, say it." I pouted.

Soobin crossed his arms and looked away. I pushed him over and climbed on top of him.

"Say it." I said again.

Soobin reached up and pulled me closer, kissing me. Once we both pulled away, he looked me in the eyes with love, and affection, and admiration. Then he opened his mouth and whispered the words that meant the most to me.

"I'm yours."

(It's finally over 🤧 I loved writing this story and literally just had so much fun with it.

I also know theres supposed to be more to the story, but I figured the story line was pretty good like this. But you know what that means...? BOOK 2 ANYONE???? lemme know if that's actually something you want. 

Also, if you liked this story, maybe consider giving me a follow? Ngl that feels weird to say lmao.

But anyways, again, I had so, so much fun writing this story. 

And again, let me know if book 2 is something you want, since Soobin's dad's reaction to their relationship is yet to be told.

I hope you liked it ❤️

Comment your opinions on the story? And vote, maybe?)