Three

Beomgyu scrambled off of Soobin as fast as he could as he turned towards the doorway. There stood Yeonjun, with a raised eyebrow. 

"Am I interrupting something?" He asked looking from Beomgyu to Soobin.

"N-no- we were just uhm..." Beomgyu struggled.

"Jusstt?" Yeonjun prompted. "Is there something you guys want to tell me? Are you guys dat-"

"No," Soobin interrupted. "We aren't."

"So, what was that I saw you guys doing?" He asked.

"Nothing," Soobin said. "Just forget it." He pulled on his white shirt and put the blue button up shirt over it, though he left it unbuttoned. 

"Hmmm, okay. Can we go get something to eat then?" Yeonjun asked as he led the way down the hall to his and Kai's dorm. "I want to make the most of not having classes today."

"Okay!" Soobin said with a smile as he perked up. "Let's go to Mable Cafe!" 

"But we always go there." Beomgyu whined. He didn't want to mention the real reason he didnt want to go was because, Chae-Yeong, the girl who went to the same university as them and worked a part time job there, was always eyeing Soobin, and giving him flirty smiles. He didn't know why it bothered him so much... maybe he just didn't want his best friend to stop hanging out with him as much.

"Pleaseeee." Soobin pleaded, getting down on his knees in front of Beomgyu and grabbing his hands.

Beomgyu cracked a smile, "Okay, we can go."

"Thank you." Soobin said standing up as Yeonjun unlocked the dorm room for them.

"Ready to go, guys?" He asked Taehyun and Kai.

"Yep." They answered, standing up and following them out the door. 

"We can take my car," Beomgyu offered as they walked into the parking lot.

the others agreed and Soobin rode shotgun with Taehyun, Yeonjun, and Kai in the back.

"Music, anybody? I'm taking suggestions." Beomgyu said.

each of them suggested different songs by different artists. Kai said polaroid love by ENHYPEN, Yeonjun said slow down by Selena Gomez, Taehyun said i knew you were trouble by Taylor swift, and at first Soobin said nothing.

I know how Beomgyu really likes BTS... Soobin thought. 

"Boy with luv by BTS" Soobin said, smiling at Beomgyu.

"Oooo, good suggestion, let's go with that." Beomgyu said searching up "boy with luv by BTS" and hitting play. He turned it up loud as he pulled out of the driveway and down the road. 

They got there a couple minutes later and found a good table at the Cafe. Beomgyu was half hoping that Chae-Yeong would be off work today. But of course... she wasnt. She smiled at Soobin as she walked over.

"What can I get you, today?" She asked Soobin, giving him a flirty smile that had Beomgyu clenching his fists. 

After they all ordered, she gave Soobin a wink as she walked away. Kai looked from Chae-Yeong, to Soobin, to an annoyed looking Beomgyu, and back again. Kai leaned towards Yeonjun and whispered something in his ear. 

"What?" Beomgyu asked as Yeonjun's lips twisted into a slow smile. 

"Nothing, nothing." Yeonjun said, waving his hand. "So, Soobin, what's the deal with you and Chae-Yeong? I see the way she looks at you. Plus, she's pretty cute."

Soobin shrugged, but Beomgyu noticed he glanced over his shoulder at her. "Yeah, I guess."

"You gonna make a move?" Kai asked, glancing at Beomgyu, who looked a mix of miserable and annoyed.

Soobin shrugged. "Maybe, maybe not." He then too glanced at Beomgyu, but Beomgyu refused to register it in the way he really, really wanted to...

"What about you, Beoms?" Kai asked. "You planning to make a move on anyone?"

Beomgyu shook his head. "I'm just waiting to see how a few things play out..." He said, stealing a quick glance at Soobin.

The rest of the day went by quicker then Beomgyu thought it would. Though he couldn't seem to pay attention to what the others were doing. He had too much on his mind. He needed to test it... He needed to see... just once... so when Soobin and him walked through the door to their dorm, and Soobin went in to take a shower, Beomgyu quickly got undressed.

This could go so wrong... Beomgyu thought as he stopped at the bathroom door. It was their friendship he was putting at risk but he decided to slowly open the door anyways. Soobin was facing away from Beomgyu as he washed his hair. Beomgyu quickly and quietly opened the glass shower door and shut it. But Soobin had heard it shut and he turned around.

"Beomgyu? What are you-"

Before he could finish, Beomgyu's lips came crashing onto his. At first Beomgyu thought he might not kiss back, but after a seconds hesitation, he did. He ran his hands through Beomgyu's hair as Beomgyu pushed him against the wall. And as Beomgyu left a trail of kisses down his neck, Soobin knew they were in for a long night.

(Woooo, alrighty. Here it iss! Comment and vote? Maybe? Hope you liked it <333 I kinda struggled with this one, dont know why though. but i think it turned out okay?)