Seventeen

*Yeonjun's POV (First person)*

I paced around the room nervously with the last person I expected to see right now casually sitting on my bed. Beomgyu looked confused, shocked, and slightly worried. But I knew what this guy wanted, and I needed to send a very clear message. 

Kai came out of the bathroom minutes later, and I went towards him instantly, grabbing his hand and putting a fake smile on my face. I turned back to the guy.

"Kai, look who's here! Dae-Jung!" I said, squeezing Kai's hand slightly.

"Dae-Jung... your ex?" Kai asked, and I nodded.

Dae-Jung looked at mine and Kai's intertwined hands and raised an eyebrow. 

"Moved on so fast, Yeonjun? I have to say, that hurts. I thought you told me I was unforgettable."

I gritted my teeth. "It's been years, Dae-Jung, so of course I moved on. And there was a reason your unforgettable." I snapped, letting my free hand wonder to my side as I rubbed where the scar is. I noticed Beomgyu saw but he said nothing.

"I have to say... I'm disappointed. Because... I want you to get back together with me."

*Beomgyu*

Beomgyu saw fear and shock flash across Yeonjun's expression but soon he became unreadable once again.

"I'll never get back together with you." Yeonjun snapped with a shudder. But Dae-Jung got up and moved towards him. 

"Now, now, Yeonjun... dont be like that. You know you miss me." He said, resting a hand against Yeonjun's cheek. But Yeonjun jerked away.

"No. Never again." He said, closing his eyes and taking deep breaths. Beomgyu quickly got up. 

"I think it's time for you to leave." Beomgyu said. "Are you going to leave willingly? Or do I need to show you where the door is?" (Yeah, you tell him Beomgyu)

Dae-Jung smirked. "Feisty. I like it." He moved towards Beomgyu and whispered, "But... are you going to get in bed willingly? Or do I need to show you where the bed is?"

Beomgyu's eyes widened, and he took a step back. "Please leave." He said, taking another step back.

"Sure, I'll leave. See you around." He said with a wink to Beomgyu before leaving.

Beomgyu looked at the clock. The time was 7:30 pm. He sat back down on his bed and stared at the ceiling. He couldnt believe what Dae-Jung said to him.

"Hey," Yeonjun muttered, walking over to Beomgyu, "Are you okay?"

Beomgyu sighed and got up. "I don't know. Are you?"

Yeonjun shrugged. "Just tell me if he causes you any problems. I'm not letting him hurt you on my watch."

"Uh-uh, no way. I should be the one making sure he doesn't hurt you again." Beomgyu couldn't help but let his eyes wonder to where Yeonjun now had a scar. 

Yeonjun opened his mouth, but Kai interrupted, "Don't worry. I'll make sure he doesn't hurt Yeonjun."

Beomgyu smiled slightly when Kai came over and wrapped an arm around Yeonjun's waist.

Beomgyu's phone went off and he opened messages.

Soobie: You busy?

Beomgyu: No... why?