Chapter 20

Gowtham walked towards Sakthi and Aravind, outside he looked normal but inside he was burning like a volcano. Sakthi was scared to face Gowtham, she gulped in fear and was also worried about his actions. Definitely by this time he would have concluded that she was asking for help. How to escape from his wrath??

Her mind started to think fast, quickly she was searching for an explanation to make him believe her. Meanwhile Gowtham reached them both with his giant steps. His eyes were fixed on Sakthi, only she could see the ugly anger behind that pretty handsome face. Aravind noticed the difference in Sakthi after seeing her husband Gowtham. Inside the lift itself he found out that he is her husband. But he was confused why Sakthi was getting panicked seeing her own husband.

By that time Gowtham reached Sakthi and he was about to ask her who he was?? Before he asked anything Sakthi said, "Gowtham, he was asking about you. He said he wants to meet the chairman of the GR group of companies".

Now Gowtham's eyes were shifted from Sakthi to Aravind. Aravind was surprised when Sakthi introduced him as some stranger to her husband. Even though he was confused, he clearly understood that she was in some uncomfortable situation. He thought maybe it's between husband and wife, so he accepted whatever she said and extended his hands to Gowtham.

" Hello Mr. Gowtham, it's my pleasure to meet you. By the way I'm Aravind, the new CEO of Minute organisation" said Aravind. Sakthi's eyes popped out in surprise, she didn't expect him to be in such a big company.

Gowtham was also surprised to meet Aravind, the new CEO of Minutes organisation. Because in his business circle he heard that a young man was placed as CEO in one of his client companies Minute organization. So now Gowtham was totally convinced that Aravind came to meet him and there was absolutely nothing between Sakthi and Aravind. But still he kept his eyes on Sakthi, and he was cautious not to leave her alone once again.

Gowtham spread a fake smile and extended his hand towards Aravind, he said " Hello Mr. Aravind, first of all congratulations to be a CEO of such a big organization"

" I'm just a CEO but you are a chairman for a reputed GR industry. I'm so lucky to meet you " Aravind sugar coated his words looking at Sakthi's scared face. He sensed that it was definitely something wrong.  Gowtham's eyes twinkled, and he became proud at that moment.

Aravind and Sakthi sighed and relaxed when Gowtham believed their lie. After that Aravind and Gowtham spoke a lot about their business, during that time Gowtham asked Sakthi to wait for him in the waiting area. Sakthi obliged his words like an obedient wife and left the place silently without looking at Aravind. She knew well that Gowtham might be checking all her movements.

On the other hand, Aravind too understood her difficult situation and looked away from her. As she expected Gowtham's eyes were on her, he was keenly observing them both, whether they shared any information. At last he was totally convinced that she didn't tell anything to Aravind, and their meeting was a quite normal one. But he kept Sakthi in his radar, she was also aware of it.

" Fine Mr. Gowtham, let's meet soon formally to talk about our business deals. I'm excited to work with you, " said Aravind politely. Gowtham was too excited to get a new business deal. They both bid bye and parted ways.

After that Gowtham's eyes search for Sakthi, who was peacefully having her supper alone. Gowtham picked a plate of food, he walked towards her and sat in front of her. Sakthi looked at him once and continued to eat the food.

Gowtham looked at the way she was eating the food and was surprised. He asked her mockingly " Are you seeing tasty food for the very first time in your life?? Why are you eating like someone is going to grab the food?? Don't insult me, eat slowly"