CHAPTER 3

Sakthi didn't realize how long she was frozen in the same place. His words echoed in her ears again and again,

"Gowtham Ram, your husband, Sathi"
.
.
"Gowtham Ram, your husband, Sathi"
.
.
"Gowtham Ram, your husband, Sathi"

Sakthi remembered all sweet memories related with Raghav, finally about his cheat and cried painfully came back to her senses. She couldn't handle the pain of being cheated. She felt like her heart was pierced by a sharp knife.

"Do you still think that I'm your so-called lover Raghav?? Then mark my you are the most foolish person in this world. I'm not a poor orphan guy, whom you pitied all the while. I changed my identity to make you fall in my love trap. Listen carefully I'm Gowtham Ram, the only rightful heir of GR industries" said Gowtham and laughed like an evil sly.

His merciless words pierced her soul, she stopped crying and she shouted vigorously by pulling his shirt collar tightly.

" You traitor, why did you cheat me?? What did I do?? I believed you the most, I loved you unconditionally and left my family, friends, everyone for you, but you fooled me all the while. I can't believe you lied about your real identity and made fun of me all these days. How dare you do that??" said Sakthi angrily and slapped him tight.

Gowtham didn't expect that Sakthi would slap him all of a sudden, he held his paining cheeks and looked at her like a wounded lion. His rage hiked to the peak he pulled her hand towards him and slapped her both cheeks angrily, Shakthi held her cheeks and gulped in fear. His finger prints were marked on her cheeks, it started to swell.

" How dare you??" Gowtham said angrily and squeezed her hand, Shakthi mumbled in pain. " Leave.. me... it's.. it's..hurting"

" What pain??" Gowtham laughed like a mad man, Shakthi panicked and tried to release her hand from his grip.

" I haven't even started, but you are asking me to stop it. Actually it's funny, do you know it my dear??" Said Gowtham squeezing her hand more tighter. His face darkened in suppressed anger. Sakthi cries in pain and tries to jerk from his hold, the more she tries the more he hurt her.

Shakthi's eyes welled up with tears, her body trembled in pain and shock she endured. She cried silently and asked pitifully, " What mistake did I make?? Why are you treating me so cruel?? I don't know why am I suffering this much??"

Gowtham's face darkened more than before, his eyes expressing unknown emotions. He had glimpses of his past life, instantly he closed eyes and clenched his fist to control himself. Shakti gets stunned to see him like this for the very first time in their one year relationship. She gulped nervously in fear.

Gowtham opened his eyes and asked "Mistake??" He chuckled lazily, left her hand and started to walk across the room and later sat on the bed leisurely. Sakthi looked confused and stood dumbstruck.

" Shakti come here and sit" said Gowtham calmly and extended his hand towards Shakthi, consciously she moved back fearing him. Gowtham's face changed to stone, the next moment he extended his hand still and said again firmly,
" Come here Shakthi "

She panicked and moved back still out of fear to hit the wall . She didn't know whom she refused, she thought he was her Raghav but she didn't know that he is a devil in disguise. Slowly she will realize his true face.

" Sakthi, come here don't test my patience" said Gowtham gritting his teeth. Still Sakthi stood in the same place clenched fist. He moved out from the bed and pulled her violently by holding her arms then dragged towards the bed. He pushed her on the bed and sat next to her. She stumbled to get up, he pulled her hand and made her sit next to him.

Gowtham moved closer to her and pulled her in his embrace, she tried to jerk him but refused to release her. He hugged her tightly and said with a smile, " My dear Sathi, don't you want to know why I married you??"

Sakthi stopped jerking and listened to him calmly with wide eyes. She was yearning to know why he hated her so much and trapped her in marriage.

" Raghav, please tell me the reason. I'm dying to know the truth behind your changed behavior "asked Sakthi anxiously.

Gowtham's smile vanished, his eye changed to red in anger " I warned you don't dare to call me Raghav. That was a fictional character, I'm Gowtham only Gowtham for you and all, got it??" Asked Gowtham with a stern face. Unknowingly Sakthi nodded her head and gulped in fear seeing his red eyes.

" So... sorr..rryy... Gowtham. Please tell me the reason. I didn't know what mistake I made, " said Sakthi while stammering. Gowtham looked at her intensely for a minute.

Later he said, " Then kiss me"
Shakthi's face flushed hearing his demand. Her face turned pink in embarrassment, she realized he was teasing her to put her down. She looked down holding her tears, she bit her lips to control her temper.

Gowtham looked at her face by pinching her chin. He smirked at her pathetic look and said shamelessly,
"This is not the first time right?? Already we kissed before so, why are you acting now, come on dear. Give me a kiss I will give you the answer you wish to hear "

Shakthi's eyes welled up with tears in shame, she didn't expect him to stoop so low to hurt her. That moment was so precious between them, they kissed first time when he took her on a date after she accepted his love. She cherished that moment till now, she never thought that all will be fake. Now all that pleasant days become more painful to her, she shed tears silently reminiscing those moments.

Gowtham noticed her face, he understood her pain and thought to aggravate it more. So, he said mockingly by winking his eyes at her, "Moreover today will be our first night dear, so don't be shy ".

Shakthi's face turned red, she felt humiliated with his sharp words, she controlled her temper, removed his hand from her chin and said in a calm tone." I didn't kiss you, I kissed only Raghav, I mean fictional character. So don't expect the same from me, I would never do that".

Gowtham's face turned ugly instantly after hearing her strong befit reply. His hands on her arms moved tighter, she felt she touched his nerve and now something bad is going to happen.

To Be Continued...

***********************************

Hey Guys!!

This is the next update of this story "Love Hate Love". I hope you all like this story and will extend your support. Kindly share your review and share your votes. Next update will be next Sunday. Please wait for it.

Thank and Regards