This just got interesting (chapter 14)

A/N: Sorry that I haven't posted in a while I had things going on and when I tried to write Nezuko's part of the story I had writers block so this will be another chapter of Tanjiro's side of the story other than that let's get into it.

Tanjiro's POV
I called Nakime to teleport me to the red light district and once I got there I saw something very interesting. I saw the sound hashira and the same trio that was there at the train but the kids had... makeup on?? I hope it was makeup because it looked horrible, I don't really know anything about makeup really but spent enough time with aunt Daki to know what it is supposed to look like. But that's besides the point the point is that they are in front of me and don't know I'm here so this will be a good time to get information. I erase my presence and get close enough to hear what they were talking about. "Now that you guys look flamboyant still not as flamboyant as me but flamboyant enough, you can infiltrate the different houses and find my wonderful wives. Their names are Suma, Makio, and Hinatsuru." the sound hashira said in a matter-in-fact tone. The 2 boys proceeded to whine or just be loud but I really didn't care, who I cared about was the girl i felt her presence is different it is stronger and more fierce than what it was back at the train and took note of that. I followed them around until they all were part of the house and decided to go to auntie and tell her what I learned. I felt her presence and went there immediately and hugged her which shocked her. "TANJIRO!?! WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE!?!" I replied with "Father let me help you with the mission since he noticed how I missed you and was worried about you safety". She then ruffled my hair with a chuckle and said "It makes me happy that you worry about my safety but right now I have a person to get out the way...she is actually going to my room right now if you want to come along" I then nod my head and we go to her room. Daki then goes to her human-lile form and we wait for the person she mentioned to come. (The scene Daki kills omitsu goes as cannon but with Tanjiro in the background.) After that we go to the room and gyutaro comes out to hang out and catch up on the things that have been happening I told them about mine and uncle Akaza's fight at the train and everything that's happened at the infinity fortress. After a little Daki ask if I have any information about the demon slayers that are coming and I facepalm because I forgot to tell them. "Well the sound hashira is here to retrieve his wives Suma, Makio, and Hinatsuru but from what father told me you should have them captured. Well he is sending three low rank demon slayers to look for them from the inside." Daki and gyutaro replied with a head nod. "The first one of the three has 2 blades that has chunk out of it and wears a boar head, he seems to be yelling at all times and thinks he is the best. Nothing that Daki can't handle." They nod at that taking in the information. "The second one is dress in all yellow and has yellow hair he uses thunder breathing and is pretty fast but can only use one form from what I can tell. He doesn't pose that much of a threat." Daki then asks me " so from what I'm hearing is that the only one we need to really worry about is the hashira?" I shake my head no and say " the last of the three that is there hold a very powerful breathing style she is a girl with black hair that fades into a pink with pink eyes (like the picture above) 1aand she hold a breathing style called 'Flame Phoenix breathing' from what father told be it is a breathing style that could be compared to mine but once she starts fighting it'll already be to late." I say with an evil smirk and Daki and gyutaro slowly nod their head trying to get the idea of a breathing style as powerful as mine could exist but eventually they snap back to reality and realize that the sun is coming up. Gyutaro goes back into Daki and she does her daily routine and shows me where she's keeping the wives of the sound hashira which is underground. She goes to the surface to look for the demon slayers that are there and hopefully capture them. I stay with the wives underground I then realized I could get information out of them. Well this just got very interesting I think with a smirk.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Thank you for waiting for this chapter to come out and reading it. I know this chapter was supposed to be Nezuko's chapter but I could think of anything so I'm going to re watch season 2 of demon slayer to see if I can get an idea or two. That's it thank you so much for being patient for this chapter. Hope you have a good day/night/evening, byeeeeeeee👋.